Now...India can dream of winning overseas test series little more consistently

India has been touring really well from last 6 to 7 years ... lots of cricket goes to kohli for the same...

I remember those days under dhoni....india simply used to go --- give attendance and come back 

Note: Before dhoni fans start flashings the statistics... I want to mention...i am talking about only Test cricket..

But still the killer blow was missing .... for example...we coudl draw in recently concluded test series in England and SA ... lost miserably to NZ ...

I you look very closely... we had decent pace bowling attack to challenge the teams in their home conditions ... but what was missing is a good spinner... 

Most fof the tims...as soon as the Indian spinner is introduced ..all the pressure used to be released ...(finger spinners are less effective in overseas conditions)

Now... we have a world class wrist spinner in the form of kuldeep and this would change a whole lot ....

Yes...our batting class has got down couple of notches down but i am sure...we will find a way to fill them...

Good days ahead for Indian test cricket.... I am excited to see Kuldeep in Australia 

It will be a lovely sight to see Australian batsmen dancing to Indian spinner tunes ... cant wait to see it

I swear... i felt like i was watching left arm sharne warne

Edited by gakgupta

Since '07 every time we have taken a risk, fielded a young side we have won. Every time we have gone with dependable players we haven't been upto the mark. Upto selectors on what they learnt. 

I today want ICC trophy (even if WC t20) over any test series but given Rohit will lead t20 team I guess our wait will continue.