Gems from Pameez raja and Arun Lal..:-)

"I think it was intentional on Wahab Riaz's part to bowl those beamers. He wanted to get out of the attack, rather than being spanked" - Ramy :giggle: After the anchor asks Waqar abt Malik's captaincy, "But, they won 12 out of their last 12 games..." - said with a smouldering rage expertly contained by Waqar :yay:

Here are some regular lines by Arun lal for most of the shots...which most of us have to put up with...:winky: "played with soft hands" "transfering the body weight" "right leg out of the way" also...."sitting moment of sucesses"...:haha:
Agree with first three of yours... About "sitting moment of success", it was actually "CITI moment of success" which commentators were forced to use for IPL as CITI bank was a sponsor.. I don't think he used it in Kitply series.
Agree with first three of yours... About "sitting moment of success", it was actually "CITI moment of success" which commentators were forced to use for IPL as CITI bank was a sponsor.. I don't think he used it in Kitply series.
in the kitply series they were saying voice of india....sumthing