Bangladesh - world cup contenders?

gator

Re: Bangladesh - world cup contenders? tht is some attack, u guys have unleashed on me.... reminds me of the windies attack in 1983 WC ;) but then, didnt kenya enter the semis last time around? they were only 2 mtches away from WC win.... i feel, Bangla is better than kenya and better equipped for these conditions than say, NZ or SA....

Re: Bangladesh - world cup contenders?

but then' date=' didnt kenya enter the semis last time around? ....[/quote'] That had more to do with NZ's refusal to play in Nairobi (which resulted in a forfeit as Kenya were awarded the points for a victory) then the team's actual ability. Had these two teams played that match, Kenya wouldn't have progressed to the next round.

but then' date=' didnt kenya enter the semis last time around? ....[/quote'] That had more to do with NZ's refusal to play in Nairobi (which resulted in a forfeit as Kenya were awarded the points for a victory) then the team's actual ability. Had these two teams played that match, Kenya wouldn't have progressed to the next round.
well an equally good (or may be even better) nz team just lost to the banglas.

well an equally good (or may be even better) nz team just lost to the banglas.
...in an unofficial warm up match.
which they both took seriously since they played with their top players. fleming sounded totally disappointed after the loss. and australia have lost to them as well. although we did with lesser players, i believe australia had a pretty full strength team when they lost to them. anyways, i just want us to wack the crap out of them.

Re: Bangladesh - world cup contenders? Can't be finding fault with your prediction Gator. I don't know about winning the world cup but they look like a team on mission. I will have to retreat my statements made before about Bangladesh.