Records are tumbling .... Congrats !!!!(ICF mentioned on Cricinfo)

Guest Hiten.

Hi guys' date=' came to the site through the cricinfo mention and to be truthful i have been completely disappointed, the website seems obsessed with paksitani players and is downright [b']racist and there seems to be no modding at all. In fact i am surprised to see that the bangla forums seem to be much more professional, mature and actually discuss cricket.
so, the Pakis are a different race now ? Humm....:haha:
Hi guys' date=' came to the site through the cricinfo mention and to be truthful i have been completely disappointed, the website seems obsessed with paksitani players and is downright racist and there seems to be no modding at all. In fact i am surprised to see that the[b'] bangla forums seem to be much more professional, mature and actually discuss cricket.
Bangla forums..haha..its a effing joke I tell you. Those poor losers are still singing about their victory over India in the 07 world cup match. Some, their definition of "fluke" is different from everyone else's. They think 1 victory a bajillion matches is NOT a fluke. A simple topic like that got me banned. Twice. I went in again a few months and was banned within 24 hours and I politely(:giggle:) mentioned that they haven't won a one-day or a test match against any REAL team since world cup..and a fight ensued that resulted in ..yup..you guessed right..another ban. They still don't think it was a fluke. But they will argue that their loss against Ireland in WC WAS a fluke. :two_thumbs_up: