Afridi has no brain - Boycs

Someone asked Geoffrey Boycott a question at the Bowl at Boycs... AR: The next question is from Naseeh, who asks: why do you think Shahid Afridi - who he thinks is one of the greatest hitters of the ball ever in the history of the game - is not performing? Do you think he should be dropped from the team? Or should he change his game or quit trying to hit the ball for six in all directions? GB: He can't change his game because he is a hitter of the ball. He is a wonderful hitter and I think he is one of the biggest hitters that the game has seen. He has a wonderful physique and is a strong lad. But he has no brain. He can't think. He can't stop swiping even if you stood on his shoulder and told him not to hit the ball before the bowler bowled. I love him to bits and I think he is a smashing lad. He has the gift of natural hand-eye co-ordination to hit the ball, but I am sorry, God didn't give him a cricket brain to think his way through cricket situations. He doesn't have a cricket brain to play technique cricket, so he cannot change. I think he has a natural skill at bowling. But I am afraid, Naseeh, that you and I, and lots of his fans have to love him for what he is, not for what we'd like him to be.

lol i read this post and i was LMAO..boycs rocks :hysterical::hysterical:..he hit the nail on the head wen he said that Afridi wud not stop swinging even wen someone sits on his shoulder and asks him not to :haha::haha:..boycs is really a legend :cantstop: