Indian Criket Fans Only

mayur

WHAT I WANTED TO KNOW IS Y IS THERE EVERY OTHER TEAMS FANS IN THIS WEB SITE SAYING WEIRD THINGS ABOUT INDIA AND THIS SITE IS ONLY 4 INDIAN FANS. IF U WANT 2USE THIS SITE PLEASE DONT CRITICISE INDIA AND DONT SAY WEIRD THINGS PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:dance:

Why is that a surprise Mayur? The pakis hate us for obvious reasons. The Aussies hate us becasue we drew the series in downunder (SCG is a draw, I dont care what the record books say) and won the 20/20 world cup. The Poms hate us because Yuvi beat the crap out of Broad and now India actually owns their two most prestegious and renowned auto's ( Jaguar and Land Rover). The Lankans and Bangladeshi becasue of small brother complex. The rest, I dont care.

Why is that a surprise Mayur? The pakis hate us for obvious reasons. The Aussies hate us becasue we drew the series in downunder (SCG is a draw' date=' I dont care what the record books say) and won the 20/20 world cup. The Poms hate us because Yuvi beat the crap out of Broad and now India actually owns their two most prestegious and renowned auto's ( Jaguar and Land Rover). The Lankans and Bangladeshi becasue of small brother complex. The rest, I dont care.[/quote'] Post of the year.:hatsoff: I would also add that the pakis also have small brother complex!
Why is that a surprise Mayur? The porkis hate us for obvious reasons. The Aussies hate us becasue we drew the series in downunder (SCG is a draw' date=' I dont care what the record books say) and won the 20/20 world cup. The Poms hate us because Yuvi beat the crap out of Broad and now India actually owns their two most prestegious and renowned auto's ( Jaguar and Land Rover). The Lankans and Bangladeshi becasue of small brother complex. The rest, I dont care.[/quote'] South Africans hate us because they could not win the series this year. The West Indians hate us because we won the series in West Indies in 2006. New Zealanders hate us because they cheated to win the series in 2003. All the other cricketing nations hate us because they have small brother complex. The Americans and Chinese hate us because they have big brother complex. The rest, I don't care.
WHAT I WANTED TO KNOW IS Y IS THERE EVERY OTHER TEAMS FANS IN THIS WEB SITE SAYING WEIRD THINGS ABOUT INDIA AND THIS SITE IS ONLY 4 INDIAN FANS. IF U WANT 2USE THIS SITE PLEASE DONT CRITICISE INDIA AND DONT SAY WEIRD THINGS PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:dance:
Maybe you're looking for www.indiancricketfanscirclejerk.com ? Without honest criticism and reflection how can this team improve and win consistently?
why do padosi.com have more universal fans: bd, aussies and indians? We should stop creating such threads here.
cuz their team sux... :giggle: Really, it's easier to go console the other team and feel good about oneself. :dance: Oh, pity the PAPPUZ! :cantstop: