Sachin @ Lashings

You would have fainted' date=' right Sriram?:haha:[/quote'] I would definitely be overwhelmed for sure. Who knows, maybe even a tear or two! If there is one person in the world that I desperately want to see, its Sachin.
Guest whineleg
Lashings batted 1st' date=' Sachin was probably just using the time to get back in touch, only blocking and looking for singles. He hit a few brilliant straight drives though but finally when he went for a big shot, he got caught on the boundary for about 36 runs']
Is this a corollary to the 'mere presence of God' theory? As long as SRT can score at an average that befits a top batsman and be reasonably consistent and can field well, he will be in the squad. If not, he should be out of the squad. If he chokes in match for Lashings, what will he do against good international bowlers on pitches which aren't flat? He should be out of the squad if he keeps choking like this for 36.
Is this a corollary to the 'mere presence of God' theory? As long as SRT can score at an average that befits a top batsman and be reasonably consistent and can field well, he will be in the squad. If not, he should be out of the squad. If he chokes in match for Lashings, what will he do against good international bowlers on pitches which aren't flat? He should be out of the squad if he keeps choking like this for 36.
Just waiting for something negative abt God....I'm fed up. :((