Analysis of the approach adopted by Pakistan

>I dont think we faltered. I think Dhoni and YS deliberately took it easy to ensure a big margin win. The scoring was done....there was no need to pace anymore. If it wasnt for that attempted six by Yuvi, we would have won by 7 wickets. But even a victory by six wickets is so demoralizing for the losing side. Next time their openers would be under immense pressure to score fast. dude Dhoni was not even there. I am talking about Karachi game in Jeet Lo Dil Series.

paks strategy seems to be inspired by 20/20. by the end of 30 overs, they play safely & reach about 140/1 & aim for 160 in last 20 overs by playing in the 20/20 way & reach 300. this strategy can backfire if they lose some wickets in the 1st 10-15 overs

actually Bossy...if you recall...during the tour of recent Eng tour....in ODI series...how Sachin and Ganguly will bore us for first 10 overs.. thats one of the reasons we lost the ODI series...we just could not get the start..in that series.... and best thing is that..Ganguly would get out after consuming those many balls..
good ole Duh-Duh :icflove::icflove:

Pakistan had a good strategy in place, but after India's resounding win yesterday, they now know that even 300 can't be a match-winning total in these conditions or under any circumstances. I am sure they won't take this same approach next time, because they know that at least 320 has to be on the board to push the free-scoring Indian batsmen. Moreso now, since their best strike bowler Gul is injured.

>I dont think we faltered. I think Dhoni and YS deliberately took it easy to ensure a big margin win. The scoring was done....there was no need to pace anymore. If it wasnt for that attempted six by Yuvi, we would have won by 7 wickets. But even a victory by six wickets is so demoralizing for the losing side. Next time their openers would be under immense pressure to score fast. dude Dhoni was not even there. I am talking about Karachi game in Jeet Lo Dil Series.
Excuse me if I was not playing attention.
Pakistan had a good strategy in place' date=' but after India's resounding win yesterday, they now know that even 300 can't be a match-winning total in these conditions or under any circumstances. I am sure they won't take this same approach next time, because they know that at least 320 has to be on the board to push the free-scoring Indian batsmen. Moreso now, since their best strike bowler Gul is injured.[/quote'] For once i agree with you.