Did yesterday's win mask Bowling deficiencies

Ishant-highly overatted and he needs helpful pitches to perform and he isnt going to get a lot of those in the subcontinent,I am surprised that he cant or doesnt know how to contain the batsmen. praveen kumar-has some variations but he requires pitch where he can swing the ball early to be effective. Irfan-pretty much the same as praveen. with these guys we are looking at conceding 300 from pretty much every team unless the pitch is conducive. I dont know what Kirsten is doing but he should have realized that our bowlers are a serious weak link during the kitply cup and yet we are seeing that they are getting worse.

dude u seriously have to get rid of the thot Sachin is really a God :D even if Sachin had played today it wouldnt have made a difference..its our bowling that sucked not batting get it..Sachin cant do anything if our bowlers bowl like tis..its ok to praise his batting but its not ok to say that his presence wud win us a game wen our bowlers are full of crap get it :winky:
Dude I do know that even his presence wouldn't have mattered much yesterday. It was our lack lusture bowling that cost us the match. I was just irritating my friend finey,who likes me calling Sach.. as God!