In between the innings... turn the ruddy camera off!

Twice in two days i am being subjected to an unalert Arun Lal (who i otherwise love to bits because his commentary is quite entertaining) who is oblivious to the fact that the camera is rolling, and broadcasting! first the details of his and wasim's diet; and now he seems to be fondling his necktie more rigorously than a baboon fingering his nostrils... Turn the camera off! or show us some highlights, or at the very least, tell this oblivious ape that he is live on air!

you mean that the broadcast in united states is distinct from that in india?
do u see that arun lal and wasim akram hold the mic and are trying to talk to someone in studio, though in our stream in usa, we are not seeing the studio. the ground cameras are on, but stream in INdia is showing the studio talk, for example in this case star cricket is showing harsha and ian chappel, but for us in usa, they are just showing arun lal and ata ali khan of bangladesh sitting and talking to someone unknown(harsha and ian in studio)

not really Y4C, did u see that akram-arun lal clip, akram spitting something on floor as he waited for the studio of star cricket to get in touch with him and arun, they seem to forget that the camera is still on them and here in usa we are not getting to see any studio or any advertisment, we can just simply see them on our screen at that time

not really Y4C' date=' did u see that akram-arun lal clip, akram spitting something on floor as he waited for the studio of star cricket to get in touch with him and arun, they seem to forget that the camera is still on them and here in usa we are not getting to see any studio or any advertisment, we can just simply see them on our screen at that time[/quote'] thats true tics paaji but how they were sitting beside each other without talking at all, felt a little awkward to me and they were sitting upright and not comfy which meants to me they knew that teh camera is rolling..you might be right though but just my feeling.