Is this the end of Malik's captaincy?

Ram

Is this the end of Malik's captaincy?  

1. 1.

• Yep
    • Nope.

to be honest we killed their morale by owning them by big margin' date=' more like pak cricket is dying. Just look at their incoming talent!![/quote'] if the INDIAN cricket and FANS survived the humiliation of 80s and 90s we (Pakis) SURE can survive this rough patch...so don't worry abt us my dear friend.....out of no where gul, asif, and sohail will be back soon and then your much acclaimed batting will once again 'choke' :yay:
if the INDIAN cricket and FANS survived the humiliation of 80s and 90s we (Pakis) SURE can survive this rough patch...so don't worry abt us my dear friend.....out of no where gul' date=' asif, and sohail will be back soon and then your much acclaimed batting will once again 'choke' :yay:[/quote'] true dat! Let's just hope Asif doesnt go to any more hakeems. Also, really, you guys must look beyond Asif, Gul and the rest.
true dat! Let's just hope Asif doesnt go to any more hakeems. Also' date=' really, you guys must look beyond Asif, Gul and the rest.[/quote'] yeah...one more trip to hakeem and that wud be THE END then...and dude, y shud we look beyond gul....he is only 24 and is performing fairly well....but if you are talking in terms of a back up plan then i agree with you...
Guest dada_rocks
if the INDIAN cricket and FANS survived the humiliation of 80s and 90s we (Pakis) SURE can survive this rough patch...so don't worry abt us my dear friend.....out of no where gul' date= asif, and sohail will be back soon and then your much acclaimed batting will once again 'choke' :yay:
has oxford dictionary revised the meaning of the word humiliataion or is it the handiwork of pakistan higher education commission installed by president musharraf
yeah...one more trip to hakeem and that wud be THE END then...and dude' date=' y shud we look beyond gul....he is only 24 and is performing fairly well....but if you are talking in terms of a back up plan then i agree with you...[/quote'] ya man, backup. ATB, some tough times ahead.