Is this the end of Malik's captaincy?

Ram

Is this the end of Malik's captaincy?  

1. 1.

• Yep
    • Nope.

They will be crap no matter who leads. They could naturalize Ricky Ponting and they would still be rubbish. What can a captain do when he has such a pathetic group of players to work with ? Akmal, Rao, Salman Buttocks, Afridi etc. will still be the same old useless players. The only way they can turn the corner is by discovering some decent players who can replace the rabble - the current lot aren't going to win many games because they just aren't good enough.

Waqar Younis on Malik: ' I really dont understand this here. When Malik came into bat, Pakistan needed 6 RPO. After batting for nearly 32 overs, when he got out, Pakistan now need 9.5 RPO.... What can I say? I am really at a loss of words here.....*pauses*...... That is selfish batting. The Pakistani selectors must take some tough decisions here. One fluke win here and there ( an apparent reference to the Kitply cup Final) isnt going to be good enough'....

Audacity of this gentleman before seris to warn his soldiers against complacency... :hysterical:
:haha::haha: Surely, their selectors have to do SOMETHING. They cant pass one series after another, performing in a mediocre fashion, without nothing ever happening. A position in the Pakistani team is resembling a Govt. job. Secure for life!

I hardly think its the end for Malik. PCB has made him the captain for a reason. They need someone weak enough to allow PCB to keep dictating everything. They need a puppet. YK refused captaincy for this very reason. Misbah looks like a strong character to me. I doubt he will accept that role either. Who else is there? Afridi is too much of a freak to be in PCB's control. Yusuf has no chance. May be Butt... But I think Malik suits PCB well. However, Lawson might get the axe.

Guest dada_rocks

If I were selctor afridi will be the first one on chopping block.. useless cricketer if can show results as bowlers fine but I ain't cutting him any slack for lacuane in bowling just because he cud show up once in a a blue moon with bat

isn't he a bit too young to be the captain?
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:... you totally killed me :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Inshallah' date=' Afridi is to be the new captain.[/quote'] you gotta be kidding me....he will teach everyone how to attract fans by not so doing anything for Pakistan :hysterical: ..Seriously, Afridi is master of winning people heart and making them blind along himself. This guy has something even though he doesn't perform :hysterical:
And an entire team gets a golden duck....that will be something.:two_thumbs_up:
:hysterical: nice one