Yusuf Pathan will come back stronger

what spin bowling yaar....even my mom can hit his balls..... there is absolutely no spin... you can call him "slow bowler" ....and no....Ojha is there...who deserves a chance... yusuf pathan has been getting way too many chances...he can't even come at slog overs and start hitting....
we now have geoffrey boycott posting on ICF:hysterical:

and yusuf pathan did not come into the team only on IPL performances. he was the best batsman & best bowler for baroda this season in fc matches. it was both domestic performances + IPL which pushed yusuf pathan into the indian team

i cant understand y yusuf pathan was dropped after just 1 failue in 4 matches in the asia cup when players like rohit sharma & piyush chawla werent despite repeated failures :mad: dhoni does seem to have something against yusuf pathan

i cant understand y yusuf pathan was dropped after just 1 failue in 4 matches in the asia cup when players like rohit sharma & piyush chawla werent despite repeated failures :mad: dhoni does seem to have something against yusuf pathan
YKP's IPL magic is losing sheen unless he turns it around. I do want them to give him more ODIs, but surely YKP should realize a few more, and he HAS to perform big.
YKP's IPL magic is losing sheen unless he turns it around. I do want them to give him more ODIs, but surely YKP should realize a few more, and he HAS to perform big.
yusuf pathan was dropped for just 1 failure in odis. and just like dhoni, even u seem to have something against yusuf pathan :mad:
yusuf pathan was dropped for just 1 failure in odis. and just like dhoni' date=' even u seem to have something against yusuf pathan :mad:[/quote'] Yk pathan was actually given a pretty long rope. When other's with proven performance are being handled with much more disdain by dhoni, yk pathan's handling is hardly anything to cry about.