Yusuf Pathan will come back stronger

yosuf pathan is india's answer to sahid afridi..both equally ugly to watch who can decimate any attack without any grace ..just by plain force.both will be sorted out very quickly in odi's and tests.in 20-20's where there is less premium on wicket..and boundaries are small where his mistimed slogs will go for sixes is the ideal place for pathan.let sachin replace pathan.rohit sharma should be given some time and else he should finetune himself in domestic.

stop comparing yusuf pathan to shahid afridi. this was the 1st time after 4 matches that yusuf pathan got a chance to bat. and in the earlier matches, he had been decent enough with the ball giving about 40 runs off 10 overs. he will comeback stronger in the sl match

he still has not had enuf opportunities to show wat he is really made off..v need to wait and maybe promote him up the order or give him a specific role say as a pinch hitter and see how he performs for a dozen matches and then decide whether to keep him or drop him..he is a gud talent thats abt it..nothing gr8 abt him and given proper chances i think he ll make use of it..

stop comparing yusuf pathan to shahid afridi. this was the 1st time after 4 matches that yusuf pathan got a chance to bat. and in the earlier matches' date=' he had been decent enough with the ball giving about 40 runs off 10 overs. he will comeback stronger in the sl match[/quote'] yk pathan is like afridi, maybe a little better but not by much. Other players are waiting in the wings and here is no reason to give him an extended run.

yusuf pathan is in the team under minority quota....... he has been occupying space in the team and has done NOTHING.... he sux with bat, he sux with bowling, can't even field properly. This is not t20 where you come and mindlessly start hitting....this is ODI...you need to have a brain to play. Both these pathan brothers are JOKERS...

yusuf pathan is in the team under minority quota....... he has been occupying space in the team and has done NOTHING.... he sux with bat' date=' he sux with bowling, can't even field properly. This is not t20 where you come and mindlessly start hitting....this is ODI...you need to have a brain to play. Both these pathan brothers are JOKERS...[/quote'] YP is a brainless slogger...and IP is being taken to cleaners by most batsmen offlate...:D

if yusuf pathan can get a quickfire 25-30 in every match & bowl 10 overs for less than 45, he would have done his job. and the match against pak was the 1st chance he got to bat in the asia cup, so he would have been itching to score some 4s & 6s

Against Sri Lanka, I would drop Yusuf the batsman, but he brings in spin bowling so I'm inclined to give him one more chance. The IPL magic seems to have worn off. I hope he can turn it around.
what spin bowling yaar....even my mom can hit his balls..... there is absolutely no spin... you can call him "slow bowler" ....and no....Ojha is there...who deserves a chance... yusuf pathan has been getting way too many chances...he can't even come at slog overs and start hitting....