Kudos Ojha

He consistently got lot of turn in almost every match that he played. He seems like a real cool head like MSD. Even in the pressure matches like the IPL final' date=' he was very impressive. Just thinking, if not for the IPL, how many would have known Ojha outside the Hyderabad ranji team![/quote'] Well I did know about him while he was in the Hyderabad team. Ojha and Rayudu were always seen as the future players of the Indian team.:icflove: note: I completed 1000 posts.:yay:

To be honest have been very impressed with him. He looks quality! Turns it with massive accuracy. Locked in as our second spinner in all forms of the game! Real threat to bhaji as no 1 spinner, as potentially more of a wicket taker! Bhajis previous superb record means he will remain no 1 for mean time, plus bhaji is far superior bat and fielder. Ojha really excites me. We have so much talent in all departments. Frankly we are:cantstop: brilliant

To be honest have been very impressed with him. He looks quality! Turns it with massive accuracy. Locked in as our second spinner in all forms of the game! Real threat to bhaji as no 1 spinner, as potentially more of a wicket taker! Bhajis previous superb record means he will remain no 1 for mean time, plus bhaji is far superior bat and fielder. Ojha really excites me. We have so much talent in all departments. Frankly we are:cantstop: brilliant
I think Mishra has proved himself an extremely reliable performer, especially in test matches. We can actually think of playing 3 spinners in some of our home matches this year!