Kudos Ojha

A word of praise for Pragyan Ojha For a guy playing a big final in only in his 3rd match, he bowled with magnificent control . Cant recollect one long-hop or a wide one outside off-stump. Well done Pragyan! :hatsoff:

Ojha is the biggest find of this series IMO..he is an ideal folly to bhajji in ODIs and can be a very good test prospect as well..but as far as ODIs are concerned v need him in the team..he is jus gonna improve from here on..good stuff Ojha :two_thumbs_up::icflove:

bumpppppp I am becoming a real fan of Ojha. I used to like Murali Kartik for similar reasons, they don't mind tossing the ball up and inviting the batsmen to hit. I feel Ojha's height gives him a good advantage as he is able to extract extra bounce. I always knew he would be handy against a team of sloggers. Really hope he can one day make it to the test team, but he may need to change up length for that. For the moment I feel we have a good wicket taking spinner. Bhaji seems to be a a bowler to keep the runs down, though he did bowl well today, gave a bit of air, was able to get drift as well. Unlucky not to get a wicket, I guess he'll have a word with Yuvi later

Yeah Bhajji did bowl well today, and he was trying to do different things, and at the end, still wasn't very expensive. Unlucky to not get that wicket off Yuvraj. Ojha bowled extremely well today. He can be a terrific test bowler. I haven't watched or followed him in FC so I can't tell but his attacking style of bowling makes me think that he'd be a terrific addition to our squad. Perhaps Salil can comment more on this issue.

He consistently got lot of turn in almost every match that he played. He seems like a real cool head like MSD. Even in the pressure matches like the IPL final, he was very impressive. Just thinking, if not for the IPL, how many would have known Ojha outside the Hyderabad ranji team!