Shwetabh

^You have reading/comprehension deficiency if you are quoting my post and then accusing me of saying something else.:D
Wel why would you keep bringing up laxman, ganguly and dravid as if you are saying the result of this odi final would ve been different? There is no pt in bringing the Ind-sl test series up as its a diff ball game.
and I have told you quiet a few times..I dont give 2 hoots abt ur opinion so I would appreciate if you dont comment on me...
It doesn't matter. You are behaving in a very immature and attention seeking fashion. Just calm down. It's just a ODI, and this is just a cricket forum.
Wel why would you keep bringing up laxman, ganguly and dravid as if you are saying the result of this odi final would ve been different? There is no pt in bringing the Ind-sl test series up as its a diff ball game.
Are you dense or playing dumb? Where did I say the final result would have been different if they were playing or they should have been playing at all? I said the true worth of Mendis can only be measured when he comes across truly good players of spin and not the pretenders he was up against today. What is so difficult to understand there?
It doesn't matter. You are behaving in a very immature and attention seeking fashion. Just calm down. It's just a ODI' date=' and this is just a cricket forum.[/quote'] I wasnt the first to create a thread about an Indian batsmen failing during the match and the thread asked for my attention cuz it had my name on it. Then when I do that in the same fashion, it is immature..Maybe learn to accept the difference of opinion and if ppl are arguing over players, You dont hafta do name calling. I think you are immature for being personal..I wasnt being personal with anyone but you commented on my personality so you are being stupid. Now dont reply back..I ask u again.
I wasnt the first to create a thread about an Indian batsmen failing during the match and the thread asked for my attention cuz it had my name on it. Then when I do that in the same fashion, it is immature..Maybe learn to accept the difference of opinion and if ppl are arguing over players, You dont hafta do name calling. I think you are immature for being personal..I wasnt being personal with anyone but you commented on my personality so you are being stupid. Now dont reply back..I ask u again.
You are an attention seeker. Always have been.
Are you dense or playing dumb? Where did I say the final result would have been different if they were playing or they should have been playing at all? I said the true worth of Mendis can only be measured when he comes across truly good players of spin and not the pretenders he was up against today. What is so difficult to understand there?
Well, sure we will see that. I already replied to that in your other thread. Why would you keep bringing that up. We will see when that happen.Cantr eally say anythign right now.. Lets comment on the present and no one picked up mendis today. Dont take credit away from him. so maybe double check , who is dumb now? again NAME CALLIng..some members cant really take diff of opinion on players here that they hafta go personal.