Shwetabh

MENDIS ALMOST GOT A HATRICK..UNLUCKY NOT TO HAVE OJHA OUT.. JUST tell me who picked up mendis today?
Dhoni to an extent but I've said before the current lot in the ODI team are ordinary players of spin anyways barring Sehwag and Gambhir. Hold your horses till the SL tour to see how Tendulkar, Dravid, Laxman, and Ganguly play him.
Dhoni to an extent but I've said before the current lot in the ODI team are ordinary players of spin anyways barring Sehwag and Gambhir. Hold your horses till the SL tour to see how Tendulkar' date=' Dravid, Laxman, and Ganguly play him.[/quote'] Even when we used to have Tendulkar, Ganguly etc , we have hardly won any finals in odis .....so our team is cr!p in odi finals no matter who is playing.
Even when we used to have Tendulkar' date=' Ganguly etc , we have hardly won any finals in odis .....so our team is cr!p in odi finals no matter who is playing.[/quote'] Tendulkar just led us to our most significant ODI win of the decade a few months back, maybe you were in Canada at that time?:D
Tendulkar just led us to our most significant ODI win of the decade a few months back' date=' maybe you were in Canada at that time?:D[/quote'] lol nah..I was present at the first final in person. So yes he won us one odi series..that was great batting by him..A true legend But apart from that..since 1999...we have lost 18 finals and won 2.
well he was lucky that mendis was taken out of attack right when rs sharma got out and dhoni got to settle in..
whatever. he faced murali too. he did spend time on there. Y4C, i am starting to lose respect for you seeing you such anti-dhoni posts. if you see anything written against yuvi, you will pick on that memeber and stuff. why don't you just agree the person when he it should be agreed. now anti-dhoni posts.. damn. i won't rep ly in this thread again
lol nah..I was present at the first final in person. So yes he won us one odi series..that was great batting by him..A true legend But apart from that..since 1999...we have lost 18 finals and won 2.
Anyhow, I am not even trying to argue that we have been good in finals or anything like that - we probably would have still lost but one thing is for sure the likes of Tendulkar, Ganguly, Laxman, and Dravid would not have surrendered to spin bowling like others did. And no, I don't want any of them in the ODI side, but just that the test series will be a true test of Mendis rather than our ODI batting line up in which Gambhir did not face him and Sehwag had his usual brain freeze.
whatever. he faced murali too. he did spend time on there. Y4C, i am starting to lose respect for you seeing you such anti-dhoni posts. if you see anything written against yuvi, you will pick on that memeber and stuff. why don't you just agree the person when he it should be agreed. now anti-dhoni posts.. damn. i won't rep ly in this thread again
Murli is hardly a surprise... and if you are losing respect for me..thats your problem..and I am just stating a fact that dhoni didnt pick up mendis..WHY WOUDL YOU WANNA BELIEVE LIES? THE FACT IS NO ONE PICKED UP MENDIS....IF YOU HAFTA BE BLIND THEN THATS UR PROBLEM. I am not picking on that member...He made a thread on my name and I made it back since he was backing irfan and he sucked big time in this match.
Anyhow' date=' I am not even trying to argue that we have been good in finals or anything like that - we probably would have still lost but one thing is for sure the likes of Tendulkar, Ganguly, Laxman, and Dravid would not have surrendered to spin bowling like others did. And no, I don't want any of them in the ODI side, but just that the test series will be a true test of Mendis rather than our ODI batting line up in which Gambhir did not face him and Sehwag had his usual brain freeze.[/quote'] Okay so how abt we replace this young side with laxman, ganguly and dravid. Thats what you want, I think?:hysterical::hysterical: Otherwise why would u mix up tests with this odi final.Its diff ball game, diff pressure. compare odi finals with odi finals..and going by the records, nuttin woudl ve changed...am i wrong in saying that?