When was the last time we won an ODI final and how many have we won in the last decade?

Last one we won was in CB series just 3 months ago. So that's 2 finals we won in OZ. One before that was Natwest Series in 2002. And then 6 finals(2 v Pak in BD, 1 v Ken in India , 1 v OZ in Sharjah, 1 v SL in SL and 1 v Zim in Sharjah) in 1998.

Last one we won was in CB series just 3 months ago. So that's 2 finals we won in OZ. One before that was Natwest Series in 2002. And then 6 finals(2 v Pak in BD, 1 v Ken in India , 1 v OZ in Sharjah, 1 v SL in SL and 1 v Zim in Sharjah) in 1998.
Well, CB series actually never came to a final final. The pressure was not as it is in a knock out match. Let me rephrase my question: When was the last time we won a knock out final? It was natwest in England in 2002 then. Since then we have many times come to the top of a touranement. But the moment we are put in a final match losing which means losing the trophy, we have lost.
Well, CB series actually never came to a final final. The pressure was not as it is in a knock out match. Let me rephrase my question: When was the last time we lost a knock out final?
Last time we lost a knock out final was today.

winning the 1st final of the cb series was crucial as well. if we had lost the 1st final, we would have been under huge pressure in the 2nd final, but due to winning, we could relax a bit in the 2nd final and thats what helped us win the 2nd final as all the pressure was on aus & there was very less pressure on ind

What a bunch of crybabies. India lose in a final where Sri Lanka were the all around better team and we have threads like this coming up. F**king spare me. During the last decade how many other teams have great records of winning finals? There's only one team that has a great record and it's australia because they keep winning and beating everyone else.

What a bunch of crybabies. India lose in a final where Sri Lanka were the all around better team and we have threads like this coming up. F**king spare me. During the last decade how many other teams have great records of winning finals? There's only one team that has a great record and it's australia because they keep winning and beating everyone else.
Where did someone cry? Scroll up above and read the posts carefully. Where did anyone cry about losing to Sri Lanka? You are the first one that started crying.