Indians, Indians Everywhere

Have you guys, like me become sick of Indians swamping the correspondence pages, blogs and polls with their ubiquitous presence? They are here, there and everywhere, disputing the greatness of non Indian players, barracking Jonathon Agnew for placing Steyn above Zaheer Khan, or on the fox news website, expressing their views on Aussie cricket, hoping that somewhere along the way, one of the authors would take pity and bring up India. And Tendulkar. Or at least, Dravid. Annoying gits. But this really took the cake. http://content-uk.cricinfo.com/ci/content/current/story/360351.html In a poll on best commentators, Harsha Bhogle, yes Bhogle, has been voted the best commentator in the world, followed by Ravi Shastri. No place for Atherton, Benaud, Nasser Hussain and the like. Indians really, really must stop doing this. Calm down, guys. There are other countries who play cricket too. And it's not a mortal affront if somebody doesn't think Tendulkar is the best batsman in the world, or that Lalit Modi is not a saint. Similarly, an Indian coming third or fourth in an international poll on cricketing order, whatever its description, is not a national catastrophe. There are other commentators who speak better English, and speak it more thoughtfully than Harsha Bhohle, without smothering the listener under a mountain of high pitched words. Yours truly, Dhondy (British passport)
Indians are no more boot- lickers.(Living in Singapore but holding Indian passport Proudly)
.it wouldn't compare to yours buddy, you are too polished in your words and articles. Frankly, sometimes I wonder if the average user on this site even understands each and every word ( at times, I don't ) I know it comes naturally to you but I am afraid everyone is not as talented and educated as you. Frankly, you belong elsewhere ( in terms of arguments and intellect ) Please don't take this the wrong way
I would second this. Doc, it comes naturally to you. Though I feel the sense of fairness was not seen in the poll, thats how it is. In democracy, not the best will be chosen. We gotta live it. chill. D

bah SKCs! :finger: Start a public poll here and find out who is the best commentator. And I love listening to Bhogle. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Haven't listened to Benaud much though except in C97 where he is such a bore! :D Also, I love Shastri and Sunny. Actually, love all the "Few Good Men" of ESPN team :D Alos, it is real fun to listen to David "Bumble" Lloyd. Hee HA, that guys is awesome. Listen to him during T20 Semi Ind vs Aus. Man, that whole match was GOLD. High-class cricket from both teams and excellent commentary to boot and I caught it all live. :icflove: