Yuvraj should be made the odi captain

I think dhobi is getting too tired from cricket and emotional stress of captaincy ..thats why he has strated taking breaks. We need someone physically and mentally strong and I think the senior most odi performer, yuvraj should becoem the captain. We can be smart about it and do it now or we can wait until we lose champions trophy..your choice.

haha Y4C make a guy the captain of the ODI team wen he has just been dropped from the test squad rofl..there are other contenders even if the selectors do think abt replacing Dhoni and yuvi is not the forerunner any more..anyway Dhoni has this under his grasps firmly for years to come..pls hope that yuvi concentrates on his batting more than anything else..

haha Y4C make a guy the captain of the ODI team wen he has just been dropped from the test squad rofl..there are other contenders even if the selectors do think abt replacing Dhoni and yuvi is not the forerunner any more..anyway Dhoni has this under his grasps firmly for years to come..pls hope that yuvi concentrates on his batting more than anything else..
lol lol NEWSFLASH: TESTS AND ODIS ARE DIFF BALL GAMES. LOL LOL Cant believe I had to tell you this.
loll...yuvi is not the forerunner? haha who is then? yuvraj performed in every single game from kitply games to asia cup except for asia cup final I believe. dhoni captain for yrs to come? hahaha captaincy is not his property. champions trophy loss and 1 or 2 more series loss...hes a goner.
lol lol NEWSFLASH: TESTS AND ODIS ARE DIFF BALL GAMES. LOL LOL Cant believe I had to tell you this.
u think i din know that..well only a brain retarded bunch of selectors wud even think of naming a test drop out as the captain of the ODI squad..
well atleast he is the best in his primary role rite..he is Indias number 1 wicket keeper and hey wait so is yuvi the number 1 oh he is not even in the team :hahaha::giggle:
he is the number 1 fielder and a useful part timer but yes, at this stage ..yuvi is not that important as dhoni in tests cuz he keeps but the fact remains dhoni is sh*T in tests...and as soon a decent keeper with handy reliable batting comes in, he will be replaced.
he is the number 1 fielder and a useful part timer but yes' date=' at this stage ..yuvi is not that important as dhoni in tests cuz he keeps but [b']the fact remains dhoni is sh*T in tests...and as soon a decent keeper with handy reliable batting comes in, he will be replaced.
the fact remains that yuvi is as sh!t as it can ever get in tests and Dhoni is gonna become the test captain pretty seen and u wud be fuming even more :hysterical::hysterical:
I think dhobi is getting too tired from cricket and emotional stress of captaincy ..thats why he has strated taking breaks. We need someone physically and mentally strong and I think the senior most odi performer, yuvraj should becoem the captain. We can be smart about it and do it now or we can wait until we lose champions trophy..your choice.
:finger: to the haters
..no one will be encouraged to reply with that choice of words, forget about inviting serious discussions Why does one of the team member have to be called alternate names and a middle finger shown to forums members and been called haters without any rhyme or reason You build a personality when you enter a new forum, you don't want to be known as the sick punjabi who harped about yuvraj 24/7
..no one will be encouraged to reply with that choice of words, forget about inviting serious discussions Why does one of the team member have to be called alternate names and a middle finger shown to forums members and been called haters without any rhyme or reason You build a personality when you enter a new forum, you don't want to be known as the sick punjabi who harped about yuvraj 24/7
Yo u ***in ***got... I have never brought up anyones culture or religion on this forum..No matter how much I have joked...But ppl liek you recently on this forum disgust me(you are not the only one). And on this note...I resign from this forum cuz if the owner has this mentality then there is no pt in contributing this forum. Good bye people. My last post on this forum. Not that I will be missed. Close my account or just leave it..
Yo u ***in ***got... I have never brought up anyones culture or religion on this forum..No matter how much I have joked...But ppl liek you recently on this forum disgust me(you are not the only one). And on this note...I resign from this forum cuz if the owner has this mentality then there is no pt in contributing this forum. Good bye people. My last post on this forum. Not that I will be missed. Close my account or just leave it..
Yup, get lost and you will never be back coz I will keep kicking you out Good Riddance
Now this website quality will improve immensely. Just what the doctor ordered. BTW if one doesn't want to post here why is that they always throw a fit, make big statements before they leave? If you don't like to post then just don't. No need for drama.