A Week From Today

One or more of the following could occur: 1. Ajantha Mendis enters the record books for decimating one of the finest batting lineups of contemporary cricket... twice in three days and leading his team to a record breaking innings victory where the highest individual score of one batting side exceeds the highest of the two totals of managed by its opposition. 2. Sachin Tendulkar tames the overhyped carrom spinner who at first sight seems to be full of promise, realized against oppositions other than India. Mendis continues to reap awards and accolades when bamboozling the Proteans or the Aussie or the English and especially the Pakistanis, but against India, he is relegated to a stock bowler without a stock ball. 3. The mismanagement and poor scheduling of both the cricket boards claims its second India-Srilanka series in the later country with the first test washed out without even 200 overs being bowled. Sehwag lights up the second day's soggy afternoon with a delightful 50, adorned with a massive six over midwicket that leaves the bowler: Murlitharan fuming through his eyes. 4. Dinesh Kartik firmly establishes his spot in the team with a courageous rearguard effort that helps India avoid a follow on, on the third afternoon, and helps the team salvage a draw on day 5; with help from the rain. 5. Natalie Portman dumps her loser, ill-groomed boyfriend after she grows tired of his repetitive and illogical mystical crap of the east and gives me a call... we meet at for dinner at a local Israeli joint where i impress her with my rudimentary Yiddish and the night ends with a kiss that leaves me red as a beetroot and smiling like the joker: ear to ear. I am leaning towards the third of the above five, though i think the fifth is what i am hoping for.

so let me get this... when i create a thread about laughing at other people's expense... no one is interested. but when an opportunity arises to trample all over me, everyone turns up for the party... evidentally i am less liked that our friends from the west... screw you guys, i am going home...

so let me get this... when i create a thread about laughing at other people's expense... no one is interested. but when an opportunity arises to trample all over me, everyone turns up for the party... evidentally i am less liked that our friends from the west... screw you guys, i am going home...
I have a new best friend. And his name is THX_cartman
I have a new best friend. And his name is THX_cartman
you would be surprised how close to the bulls eye you have landed that... i have only three colors in my entire wadrobe: black, grey and blue. and almost all the grey t shirts are an homage to cartman, adorned with his numerous, often notorious phrases.