Malikbrother Production - Updated Regularly

MalikBrother

anyone know the result of that India WI game?
WI won by 1 run. It was such an amazing match - India bowled brilliantly to hold WI to 198, and they would have folded for half that many if Sarwan hadn't played a blinder. Yuvraj could have ran him out when he was on 0, but he missed. India lost wickets at regular intervals while chasing, but Yuvraj was at his best, keeping them in the game. India needed 1 off 2 and Bravo bowled him with his trademark back of the hand slower one.

I hardly have few India victory match. I only download if it's tough and close match. If it's one side match, then that's boring match. I prefer to have close match. Otherwise, you expect the different. I recently saw Muthoo uploaded the ODI series of Pakistan vs England 2006. 3RD ODI, and 5TH ODI were close match. Only if you are interested. Will upload some WC T20 matches of India including two matches against Pakistan. Fair enough?

I hardly have few India victory match. I only download if it's tough and close match. If it's one side match, then that's boring match. I prefer to have close match. Otherwise, you expect the different. I recently saw Muthoo uploaded the ODI series of Pakistan vs England 2006. 3RD ODI, and 5TH ODI were close match. Only if you are interested. Will upload some WC T20 matches of India including two matches against Pakistan. Fair enough?
Have you any videos of the likes of Akram and Waqar in their prime? It would be great to watch Akram in action in the late 80s and 90s. I don't need the 1992 world cup ones though, I have them all tucked away in a DVD.