Indian cricket fans ?

Guest Hiten.

^you would fit in perfectly in those saas bahu dramas. Just sayin.
Well there are whackos like Predz who think they can abuse and badmouth another forummer and get away scot free. It will be dished back to such people. No taking it from such shady characters. I dont go and abuse people personally or say they are doing this to the forum or that to the forum because they have their different views. If a whacko like him cannot stand different opinions, then :finger: to him.
mr.bb there is a limit how a team loses' date= when they lose by that big margin we should beat them with our chappals, its NOT the first time in last 3-4months. Idiots are more interested in doing ads for money than playing cricket
Exactly. Well said. And this is not just a loss like u said, this is humiliation and demeaning defeat against spinners.
Stop generalizing. It's just one person who does all the whining. Before this **** arrived' date=' the forum never had this kind of atmosphere.[/quote'] I agree... thts so true..... why not jus BAN this git...... this is getting too muchhhhhh... how life wud be so peaceful in ICF after tht.. pls do the needful....

zuby git, Glad to piss you too :finger: Learn it the hard way kiddo, learn it the hard way to tolerate other view points. I will repeat more often how the team sucked in 1st Test, if it will get it better into your head. Glad to piss you too zuby :finger: Bloody nonsense of trying to curtail freedom of speech. I'll teach ya a lesson on swallowing other view points and either countering it or ignoring it, BUT NOT abusing another forummer. ZUBY talks about PEACEFUL !?? LOL!!!! Peaceful it will be, if you stop abusing other forum people. You start attacks on others, you will get it back.

Why does fineleg think pred is talking about him?
Oh big mystery who predz dislikes on this forum. He'll strangle me if he meets me in real life, though hopefully I'll return the favor and kick him blue before he can be done. The weed probably thinks he can overpower me :haha:
zuby git, Glad to piss you too :finger: Learn it the hard way kiddo, learn it the hard way to tolerate other view points. I will repeat more often how the team sucked in 1st Test, if it will get it better into your head. Glad to piss you too zuby :finger: Bloody nonsense of trying to curtail freedom of speech. I'll teach ya a lesson on swallowing other view points and either countering it or ignoring it, BUT NOT abusing another forummer. ZUBY talks about PEACEFUL !?? LOL!!!! Peaceful it will be, if you stop abusing other forum people. You start attacks on others, you will get it back.
you have a viewpoint?? and u can think too?? :yay: ur jus a fu....k....ing... idiot who can only bash the team n take the piss out of others in this forum.. u dont have any fu....k.....ing views other than pissing all over this forum with your leaks.... u wud b the last persion in this goddammn world , tht i wud b taking lessons.. so for now... jus piss off...
Oh big mystery who predz dislikes on this forum. He'll strangle me if he meets me in real life' date=' though hopefully I'll return the favor and kick him blue before he can be done. The weed probably thinks he can overpower me :haha:[/quote'] :haha::haha: u do hafa big mouth.....dont u?? fantasize urself as a big hulk in these MBs... after all its the only thing u can do....

Mounis post abt hitting the cricketers with chappals is as lame a post u can ever see and that has a consent from finey..hmm that says it all..v are not dealing with normal ppl here only God can save ICF from these kinda err i don know how to call them also :pray:

Mounis post abt hitting the cricketers with chappals is as lame a post u can ever see and that has a consent from finey..hmm that says it all..v are not dealing with normal ppl here only God can save ICF from these kinda err i don know how to call them also :pray:
posted cuz i got frustrated, ofcourse god cant be touches but everyone else deservers a beating especially that bhajji tool:--D. 61.50 per wicket and he takes 18 overs to get ONE. He is just ridiculous.