Indian cricket fans ?

Guest Hiten.

Guest Hiten.

Can we please change the site's name to something else ? There are hardly any genuine Indian CRICKET fans on this MB. People gloat x 1000 when India wins, and the same people whine x 100000000 when India loses. So does this mean we support our team only when they win ? Just take it god damn effing easy whether its a lose or win. Why is it so hard for us to accept the fact that the opposition was better than our team on the given day ? Anyways, bump this thread every time someone goes OTT :P

Guest Hiten.
That is pretty much why this is named Indiancricketfans.com :winky:
You might be right. Our players are lashed left, center and right when they fail. But I have hardly seen 16k praises for SRT (...for atleast scoring 16k :P) Our fans go OTT very easily. To avoid posting nonsense, just don't log on to ICF. I was pissed the whole day, so I didn't bother logging on to ICF and when I cooled down, here I am :D

Indian cricket fans are an emotional lot. They see the cricketers like some demi gods that can't do anything wrong. Unfortunately in sports good days are usually less than bad days. When majority of players have a bad day or two it's all curtains for a team. The same demi gods are treated like crap when they can't perform two times in a row. This is one reason why a lot of cricketers around the world rate Sachin higher than most given the amount of pressure that comes from a huge nation that can't take their heroes not living up to their expectations. Only Pakistanis can come close to the Indian cricket fans with regards to the kind of emotion that is attached to cricket and the cricketers. NZ's a bit like that when it comes to following the "All Blacks". Often the "All Blacks" are hyped up but they hardly deliver in a world cup. Then the fans get upset and pledge not to watch another "All Black" game. Come winter they barely keep away from watching the game and yet again get sucked into the vicious circle. I'm sure English soccer fans are a bit like that too.

as Ravi rightly pointed out thats y this site is called Indiancricketfans..there are lot of emotions involved wen we watch the game of cricket and sometimes wen we lose like the way we did yesterday some ppl just cant take it..they just cant believe that their beloved team was beaten black and blue and so they start cursing their own demi gods..this one result is not gonna change it and hey if v win the next match im bloody damn sure that our team wud be portrayed as world beaters once again by the same ppl..roller coaster is the only term that comes in my mind wrt Indian cricket and ICF..even i was like that initially but now i have understood that its a game and if ur team plays badly then they will lose..so the losses are much more easier for me now..im disappointed for couple of hrs and then move on and hope that v beat the crap out of the team to whom we lost..

Fineleg Dandaroy then we have the others we always whine about the same things dsr with Dhoni (i have a bad memory, so i'll stop there lol)
Dandaroy doesn't post anywhere near as often and he is capable of talking cricket every now and then. dsr is a funny guy at heart who has been with us for a long, long time and he knows his cricket. Like i said, it's just one person who whines, moans, throws hissy fits and p isses everyone off...

I am so glad I piss you off Predz. Ya, you head it here - as long as Indian team loses like this cra.p that they did and spineless perf, they will be called out on threads - u heard it, did ya, heard it??? I am so glad I can piss you off - LOL! Bloody cra.p - trying to tell me off, I'll take on forum slimeballs like you.

mr.bb there is a limit how a team loses, when they lose by that big margin we should beat them with our chappals, its NOT the first time in last 3-4months. Idiots are more interested in doing ads for money than playing cricket