Urgent Message to Sachin & Co !!!

What's up, Preddy ?? Why is India at sea against spin bowling ??? Tell those bhais tuh check out the Cannot-be-Out Chanderpaul video ASAP !! :D:D:D
It wasn't ordinary spin bowling dude, it was GOOD spin bowling from BOTH ends. Chandah-paul never faced Mendis in a test match. And with two tests still remaining, i think i'll hold off my flak-attack for now

Sachin averages over 50 against Murali so whats your point? you bring 1 or 2 fluke performances and compare against a batsman who averages over 50 with murlai in the team? Sachin has always played Murali well but even a class batsman has to get out to a class bowler once in a while.

Still can't believe he pulled that off. I guess when it's your day it's your day. Indian batsman will have theirs too. Too many quality batsman to keep down for 3 tests.
I think the situation is diff now... before , it was only Murali... so if you can see of Murali... you can score some runs at the other end.. but stilll tht innings was great.. but now its two side attack... if this end its murali and the other end its mendis.. Its getting tougher now... but i hope Indian batsmen learn from their mistakes n play them well in the coming test