Sehwag is going to score big today!

it wuld be a dream if he got another triple century this tour' date=' but highly doubt it.[/quote'] Kumar, even if you have that dream tonight, don't post it here....Its all working as a jinxed one.:-D Hope Viru plays well and take the team to a respectable total.
Listen I made a cricketing call' date=' if you want to counter it, do it on cricketing logic. Please keep this jinxing/non-jinxing BS out of my threads.[/quote'] A bit too harsh, prof? People have different approaches to enjoying the game. I am a rational fellow in handling things in my life that really matter, but when I am watching Indian cricket or FSU football, I turn into a superstitious nut. Just a different kind of outlet. Moreover: 10.2 Mendis to Sehwag, no run, review for bat pad catch. off break on the middle and leg line, Sehwag misses a wild sweep shot and the ball pops up for the 'keeper to hold it. They ask for the pad and bat catch. Rudi turns it down. Mahela is unsure to ask for the review but Dilshan, at silly point, urges him to go for it. The replays are inconclusive. Not sure whether it brushed the gloves on its way. And the verdict is NOT OUT. 27.5 Muralitharan to Sehwag, FOUR, edged but it flies past the slip fielder. Flighted off break outside off stump, Sehwag goes for the big cover drive but the bat was inside the line and it flew off the outside edge and to the left of the diving Mahela. It went too quick 27.6 Muralitharan to Sehwag, no run, and almost caught and bowled. It was a lovely doosra on the middle and leg line, Sehwag was early into the drive, checked and it fell short of Murali If any one of these had gone the other way, you COULD be accused of jinxing :-)! I understand that chanceless, perfect stints at the crease are the exception rather than the norm, but all cricketing logic can be defied by a brilliant catch or an umpiring whim. -- End of sermon -- All that said, without Sehwag, the proverbial fork would've been stuck in us! Keep going, VS, you DA MAN!!
The Sl ploy of having a short mid wicket and a short cover is the worst you can do to Sehwag - rewind Adelaide. Beware of a huge innings from him. SL has provided the little comfort zone that Sehwag was looking for.
Somebody match that. Shwetabhdamus. :hail: :hail: