Why is Tendulkar wasting his time?

What the hell? Two matches without a score and haters surface. Remember what he was doing just two matches ago? No, you have a poor memory, I am sure. Let me help you. 153 in Adelaide. Before that a 71 in Perth. Instrumental in winning that one. Match before that: 154* in Sydney. Match before that: a 62 in Melbourne Match before that: 82 Calcutta Match before that: 56 Match before that: 82 in Oval Match before that: 91 in Nottingham Match before that: Low scores in Lords Match before that: 122 Match before that: 101 Match before that: 64 in cape town Match before that:63 in Durban What the hell do you want of this man? To bat like a machine? In 13 matches he got 4 centuries and 8 half centuries.
Just show him the door...not consistent enough to be in this Indian batting line up :hysterical::hysterical:
What the hell? Two matches without a score and haters surface. Remember what he was doing just two matches ago? No, you have a poor memory, I am sure. Let me help you. 153 in Adelaide. Before that a 71 in Perth. Instrumental in winning that one. Match before that: 154* in Sydney. Match before that: a 62 in Melbourne Match before that: 82 Calcutta Match before that: 56 Match before that: 82 in Oval Match before that: 91 in Nottingham Match before that: Low scores in Lords Match before that: 122 Match before that: 101 Match before that: 64 in cape town Match before that:63 in Durban What the hell do you want of this man? To bat like a machine? In 13 matches he got 4 centuries and 8 half centuries.
No what I am saying is that when the team needs him, why is he getting out in situations where it could be avoided using more grit and patience, considering his status.......look at the last 2 innings. It is great that we won.....this issue is moot. Yes considering his status I want him to bat like a machine, I LOVE HIM MAN! :D
No what I am saying is that when the team needs him, why is he getting out in situations where it could be avoided using more grit and patience, considering his status.......look at the last 2 innings. It is great that we won.....this issue is moot. Yes considering his status I want him to bat like a machine, I LOVE HIM MAN! :D
hehe we all want him to do that but then we do know that he is human and he does fail sometimes..so that doesnt mean that u have to start a thread like this..he will get a 100 in the next game for sure :dance:
Just do what i do, ignore these trolls they just love to hate tendulkar, or they just love bringing attention to themselves