Dear Mahela,

Horrible the way Indians are playing. This is absolute trash. :angry_smile: Where are dsr and satishg? Are they waving our flags still?
lol finey wen did i say that India is gonna win this test..infact wen DSR was going OTT with his victory predictions i informed him that v need a miracle to save this test..this test is a goner and i knew it after the first day wen our Indian middle order played spoilsport..i havent watched the match for the past 2 days but judging by cricinfos commentary it is evident that the fielding has been poor and the body lang even worse..so Lankans deserve to win this series..heck they are gonna win it..
The Indians have thrown in the towel. They could have attempted to do something brilliant this morning to get back in the game, but they threw in the towel! :angry_smile:
I think the in juries demoralized them. I would put the blame solely on the captain. Evidently there was no good team meeting yesterday. The players should have known that there is a strategy and that there is a very good chance of winning. They have been allowed to assume that we have been handicapped and that the result is an inevitable loss.
SL's main problem is their pace bowling department. Currently the Indian batsmen can walk out there without there and play the entire innings without a helmet, the S Lankan keeper on the other hand can create some sort of a record by standing up to the stumps for the entire innings. Its hardly a mystery that the Lankan "pace" bowlers have gotten mere 5 wickets in 4 completed innings.
Prasad's inclusion was the difference. Instead of going in 4 spinners/semi spinners the Lankans finally decided to play a fast bowler.