Why does Bhaji get so much stick?

In no way am I saying he should be recalled, his time is up. But in reflection he was not that bad when you see losers and non fighting atitude of current lot. Maybe we do miss our emotional leader. :--D 400 plus test wickets is no joke. And when you see current mob it makes you appreciate what an achievement that was, an achievemnt that strangley gets hardly any recognition.

In no way am I saying he should be recalled, his time is up. But in reflection he was not that bad when you see losers and non fighting atitude of current lot. Maybe we do miss our emotional leader. :--D 400 plus test wickets is no joke. And when you see current mob it makes you appreciate what an achievement that was, an achievemnt that strangley gets hardly any recognition.
BS,he was there in Mumbai.looked lost more than anyone.
That was his last game for india in all lileyhood. When he was shadow of former self. Cant judge him like that. I mean the years service before that. Never got the credit his service and achievments deserved
he got enough credit imo.was oor long way before he was dropped so people got frustrated

The way he was persisted with for 2 years despite abysmal form is in itself an indication of the respect shown to Bhajji. He came back into the test/T20 side without decent domestic performance whatsover. He basically cashed in every goodwill check he earned over the last decade.