Sehwag factor!!!!!

Even though VS did not get a 50 in 1st Inn - he gave a good start. Dammika is a decent bowler, but certainly not Malcolm Marshall and this is not Brisbane. The fault for squandering a 51 runs in 8 overs start squarely falls on the "cream of the cream", "fabulous of the fab4", RD and SRT for not converting this good start by VS and GG into a 103-1 by lunch. I dont know why SRT asked for review if he did not inside edge the ball. Just a wasted review appeal. Since without inside edge, the ball was crashing onto the stumps.

Even though VS did not get a 50 in 1st Inn - he gave a good start. Dammika is a decent bowler, but certainly not Malcolm Marshall and this is not Brisbane. The fault for squandering a 51 runs in 8 overs start squarely falls on the "cream of the cream", "fabulous of the fab4", RD and SRT for not converting this good start by VS and GG into a 103-1 by lunch. I dont know why SRT asked for review if he did not inside edge the ball. Just a wasted review appeal. Since without inside edge, the ball was crashing onto the stumps.
I think SRT might have thought that it was missing leg stump. He was off balance playing that shot and its possible that he might have misjudged where his legstump was. I cant think of any other reason why he should ask for a review.