Did Tendulkar excel under Pressure As always again??

Not to mention, if Tendulkar really has the balls to challenge himself, he'd end up being one of the best again. What i mean by the above statement is that Tendulkar needs to bite the bullet and CHOSE between his ODI and Test career. IMO, he is driven to hang on till 2011 world cup, give it one last shot but his body is a wreck. He knows intensity of 5 day cricket plus insane amount of ODIs will definitely get his body busted in no time and it would be for good this time. But IMO, the best thing Tendu can do now is to pull a Lara and take a hiatus from ODI cricket.
excellent suggestion...tests are more important :two_thumbs_up:
Show me one innings in which Sachin played like what Smith did against england all thru his career' date='150 of them where he made 100 to lead his team to win in fourth innings against any team, he may be the best we got but in terms of match winning ability Sachin is not even close Ponting.[/quote'] Sachin's 155 in Chennai vs Australia

3rd innings 100: BTW, from Jan 1, 2000 to today (over 8 years), our bhai Sach has made 1 Single Third Inns Century.....and that was in India against the West Indies well over 6 years ago ! VERY, VERY POOR for a so-called great batsman ! BCCI should give him 2 more tests to get his record and then say "Bye Bye and Happy Retirement, Sach !"

Prince,can feel how much a loser you are... Joined ICF in Dec 2006 and till now just 501 posts..more than 3/4 dedicated to questioning Sachin's form.That to me tells the real success story of sachin in the last couple of years....Sach may not be at his best still better than most frontline batsmen in world cricket.

Sach may not be at his best still better than most frontline batsmen in world cricket.
False. He's most definitely a has-been alsoran for the last several years and if it was Australia or South Africa, he'd be history....Sachin right now has a record of 80% of his last 10 series or so where he's failed to average even 40....lets see how many such freeloaders RSA or AUS team carries around and for how long.
False. He's most definitely a has-been alsoran for the last several years and if it was Australia or South Africa, he'd be history....Sachin right now has a record of 80% of his last 10 series or so where he's failed to average even 40....lets see how many such freeloaders RSA or AUS team carries around and for how long.
Do you put any kind of thought before throwing out blanket statements like that? Australia carried Gilchrist from late 2005 till his retirement this year and he was doing much worse than Tendulkar in terms of series averages. His only plus 45 average was against Bangla and England once the rest were well below 30 bar. They carried Hayden for a year from '04 to '05 when he was averaging below 40 in 5 series apart from one. South Africa carried their captain Smith through a very rough period over 7 series. They carried McKenzie for almost 3 years, and Boucher pretty much all his career. As a matter of fact, in South Africa it's their selection policy and criteria to carry a quota of black players even if other equally or slightly more qualified ones are available. What a CompleteChump1981 of a post.

Yup Tendulkar is such a bad batsman. Have you noticed his performance in the third deliveries of the second spell of the third innings bowled by any left arm orthodox spinner in away matches? He could never perform in this situation. He is a choker. So what if his overall statistics are great? As long as his performance in my above mentioned criteria is not upto my satisfaction, he is a choker and a bad batsman. BTW let me tell you that Debashsish Mohanty had hit a six against a Tamil Nadu club side once in that same situation. So I am sure that he is a better batsman than Tendulkar.

Yup Tendulkar is such a bad batsman. Have you noticed his performance in the third deliveries of the second spell of the third innings bowled by any left arm orthodox spinner in away matches? He could never perform in this situation. He is a choker. So what if his overall statistics are great? As long as his performance in my above mentioned criteria is not upto my satisfaction, he is a choker and a bad batsman. BTW let me tell you that Debashsish Mohanty had hit a six against a Tamil Nadu club side once in that same situation. So I am sure that he is a better batsman than Tendulkar.
the master of subtle understatment arent u