Did Tendulkar excel under Pressure As always again??

Welcome the haters. Time for them to crawl the forum. There was no pressure when Tendulkar scored those centuries in Ausralia.
Well Dom bro....no true Indian hates SRT...period...but definetly feels upset when the master does'nt come good on a typical situation like today....like I said...I will be the happiest person if SRT is amongst runs in the 2nd innings.
Well Dom bro....no true Indian hates SRT...period...but definetly feels upset when the master does'nt come good on a typical situation like today....like I said...I will be the happiest person if SRT is amongst runs in the 2nd innings.
hehe u being an SRT fan for so long still believe that the master wud get runs in the second innings..i bet he wud not score more than a 50 or 60 at the max..well if he proves me wrong i wud be delighted but i have followed him for so long for these things to happen
hehe u being an SRT fan for so long still believe that the master wud get runs in the second innings..i bet he wud not score more than a 50 or 60 at the max..well if he proves me wrong i wud be delighted but i have followed him for so long for these things to happen
well...I think he should really come good in the 2nd innings for India's sake....and why can't he? I'm very +ve about that.
Guest whineleg
no wonder ponting and kallis are considered greater batsmen by everyone except indian fans' date=' a good example is world cup 2003 final, pontings hundred and sachins low score[/quote'] You are right. He alwayz chokz when he failz.
no wonder ponting and kallis are considered greater batsmen by everyone except indian fans' date=' a good example is world cup 2003 final, pontings hundred and sachins low score[/quote'] Gee if 102/2 is pressure, what do you call 0/2? Wts the matter, feeling lonely and neededd some attention?
SRT has let India down heavily this series. Maybe he'll score in the mickey mouse ODI series' date=' but thats irrelevant. :(([/quote'] If Sehwag was allowed to let India down, whole of last year, If Dravid was allowed for 1 year, surely SRT is allowed that for ONE series?
If Sehwag was allowed to let India down' date=' whole of last year, If Dravid was allowed for 1 year, surely SRT is allowed that for ONE series?[/quote'] well SRT is Legend...not Sehwag or Dravid...so it is a different ball game here....I don't care who scores how many runs....all we want is...and Indian victory....:two_thumbs_up: