One of the best test match dismissals

When did shwetabh say that??Answer the damn question. Y the need to write long ***** responses if u didnt answer his question? What he's trying to say is that if they didn't take drugs' date=' then they wouldn't be on the field. How hard is it to figure it out??[/quote'] and what exactly are you trying to make point? Try and read the posts again. When i said, they bowled magnificent deliveries and he said, due to drug and that's how i explained everything that drug has nothing to do with performance. Will you keen to show me that he might have said, if had they not taken drugs, then they wouldn't be on the field? Care to throw some intelligent points, will ya? :nervous:

He does chuck a little bit. Not proud to say that:nervous: When he started off as debut, his action was magnificent and perfect action that hardly looked like he was chucking. But he might does a little bit. I am not aware of hyperextension. who cares. I hate him and want him out of team. Prefer to have Rauf over him. Seriously, i have had enough with him disgracing our Nation name

WoW !! you are the first Pakistani to say that .... and I have interacted with quite a few on the forums .... :omg:
I am pretty sure that most of you've met who were harsh to you are blind fans if say anything bad against blinder player like Afridi. :--D. Let me assure y'all that not all Pakistani fans are blind fans either :--D
^ Hehe..still haven't found a SriLankan who says the same about Murali. lol
His action seems unusual, but at least brought the nation to be proud of unlike Akhtar that druggie. Pakistan had to suffer because of him....That idiot unfaithful and definitely an insecure man in front of Asif. :haha: