One of the best test match dismissals

Reminds me a bit of Smith's dismissal yesterday. Outswinger, outswinger, play and a miss prompted at one moving away - then boom, one swerving back into the pads to catch him plumb. Beautiful bowling from Anderson then. Equally enjoyable stuff from Zak here. Always great to see a bowler ruly earn a batsman's scalp like that.

Couple of outswingers' date=' one of them even hit for a boundary [b']prompting Arun Lal to say that Vandort is finding his form and then a fast straight on - bam in front of middle and leg!
I stopped the reading the thread after that. :winky:

I liked the dismissal of Tendulkar, as bowled him by Asif in Karachi. That kind of dismissal is so rare like how Tendulkar went to bow down to Asif. Loved that clip. And also after bowled to Dravid, then Sachin turned up next, but got him bowled on first ball... So fast... Akhtar Amazing dismissal ....Sad to see these kind of deliveries hardly there anymore.... I also liked the way Wasim has bowled Gary Kristen and made him fell off somehow.... Exciting it's. And full shot air swing to bowled Chanderpaul by Wasim - Test 99. Amazing...

I liked the dismissal of Tendulkar, as bowled him by Asif in Karachi. That kind of dismissal is so rare like how Tendulkar went to bow down to Asif. Loved that clip. And also after bowled to Dravid, then Sachin turned up next, but got him bowled on first ball... So fast... Akhtar Amazing dismissal ....Sad to see these kind of deliveries hardly there anymore.... I also liked the way Wasim has bowled Gary Kristen and made him fell off somehow.... Exciting it's. And full shot air swing to bowled Chanderpaul by Wasim - Test 99. Amazing...
Yeah, drugs can make people do amazing things.

Talking about the best Test Dissmisals - What about Sachin's Dismissal by Allan Donald during the 1998 tour to SA, he set him up for a short bowl and then bowled him a pitched up delivery which bamboosled the Genius, and knocking back his middle peg, i think it was in Durban

Yeah' date=' drugs can make people do amazing things.[/quote'] Anything you might wanna add? :--D Remember the bouncer thrown at Tendulkar head? :--D Let's get serious. Drug can only help heal the injury. Akhtar started off as fast bowler. Then, lately started to take drug to heal injuries. That hardly enhance performance...Otherwise, how come Asif is not able to bowl 90 MPH? That doesn't make sense....I urge every fast bowlers to take drug because thank to BCCI, has made cricket very batman game now :nervous: Bowler not allowed to bowl bouncer more than one...and nothing' s allowed for bowler and no benefit whatsoever.
Anything you might wanna add? :--D Remember the bouncer thrown at Tendulkar head? :--D Let's get serious. Drug can only help heal the injury. Akhtar started off as fast bowler. Then, lately started to take drug to heal injuries. That hardly enhance performance...Otherwise, how come Asif is not able to bowl 90 MPH? That doesn't make sense....I urge every fast bowlers to take drug because thank to BCCI, has made cricket very batman now :nervous:
Yeah let's get serious - if it wasn't the drugs which were healing them do you think Asif and Akhtar would have healed and played in the first place to bowl those deliveries given their splendid fitness record? And no need to answer that, it was a rhetorical question.
Yeah let's get serious - if it wasn't the drugs which were healing them do you think Asif and Akhtar would have healed and played in the first place to bowl those deliveries given their splendid fitness record? And no need to answer that' date=' it was a rhetorical question.[/quote'] They would have been injured, but that doesn't change the fact they may be able to take wickets consistently. Why not forget about Warne who was banned for drug, but did his performance go down after stop using drug?. Noo... Drug has nothing to do with cast spell deliveries.. Asif bowl inswing, outswing, perfect line/length, and he has more.... He is exceptional bowler.... He can be successful only in assistance pitch though. Speaking of drug, has hardly help bowler to take wicket. How can drug help bowler to take wicket? I can understand if you talking about Asif hitting 90 MPH, that makes sense, but wicket taking abilities? come on....:--D
Anything you might wanna add? :--D Remember the bouncer thrown at Tendulkar head? :--D Let's get serious. Drug can only help heal the injury. Akhtar started off as fast bowler. Then, lately started to take drug to heal injuries. That hardly enhance performance...Otherwise, how come Asif is not able to bowl 90 MPH? That doesn't make sense....I urge every fast bowlers to take drug because thank to BCCI, has made cricket very batman game now :nervous: Bowler not allowed to bowl bouncer more than one...and nothing' s allowed for bowler and no benefit whatsoever.
yup the key word here is thrown
They would have been injured, but that doesn't change the fact they may be able to take wickets consistently. Why not forget about Warne who was banned for drug, but did his performance go down after stop using drug?. Noo... Drug has nothing to do with cast spell deliveries.. Asif bowl inswing, outswing, perfect line/length, and he has more.... He is exceptional bowler.... He can be successful only in assistance pitch though. Speaking of drug, has hardly help bowler to take wicket. How can drug help bowler to take wicket? I can understand if you talking about Asif hitting 90 MPH, that makes sense, but wicket taking abilities? come on....:--D
When did shwetabh say that??Answer the damn question. Y the need to write long ***** responses if u didnt answer his question? What he's trying to say is that if they didn't take drugs, then they wouldn't be on the field. How hard is it to figure it out??