Ranji Trophy, Super League, 2008-09

Chandan

Ya Rocks, you right, day before yesterday it was there, i saw the pic, but yesterday noon when i opened the site, it was removed. There can be two things about it. one it was a false story or other one it is a strategy that they dont want reveal Atul Sharma now as Ian Pont hasnt put any video clip Atul's bowling yet as he mentioned in his post.

4 games, 5 selectors, no coordination Now we know why Ajinkya Rahane and Dhawal Kulkarni did not get central contracts from the BCCI. The selectors are simply not interested in watching Mumbai's games, it seems, reports G Krishnan. More... 4 games, 5 selectors, no coordination G Krishnan, Hindustan Times Ahmedabad, December 26, 2008 First Published: 23:16 IST(26/12/2008) Last Updated: 00:24 IST(27/12/2008) Now we know why Ajinkya Rahane and Dhawal Kulkarni did not get central contracts from the BCCI. The selectors are simply not interested in watching Mumbai's games, it seems. It is learnt that the chairman of selectors, Krish Srikkanth, will travel to Bangalore on Saturday night to watch the last two days of the Tamil Nadu-Bengal game with Bhave. The selector from north, Yashpal, was initially scheduled to travel to Ahmedabad. When asked why he ended up in Mumbai instead, a board official told HT that Sharma "went to Mumbai by mistake," but would not clarify how the mistake occurred. Just how someone who is headed for Ahmedabad could land up in Mumbai by mistake beggars belief. The current lot of selectors, the first in Indian cricket's history to be paid Rs 25 lakh each annually, have shown they are anything but professional. Mumbai have had two top-class performers this season in No. 3 Rahane and new-ball operator Kulkarni, while Rohit Sharma is looked at as the man closest to a Test spot. If the selectors cannot watch these three, in a crucial knock out tie, then who are they watching? Only Bhave has watched Mumbai in action this season, during the last round of the Super League against Punjab for the first three days. None of the other Mumbai matches was watched by any selector. If the selectors don't watch these players in action, just how are they going to speak about them in national selection meetings? With four matches going on and five selectors on the national panel, you would expect that it would be simple enough for them to co-ordinate so that at least one of them was present at each game.

at which speed Ashok Dinda is bowling today? can anyone answer? hello chandan tell me at which speed Dinda is bowling? he is one of the fastest bowler in domestic cricket
The fastest, which I saw, was 133.4K. I don't think that is fastest in our domestic cricket. I've seen Vijay YoMahesh bowling in 140s but he is qyuite erratic and that is why was dropped from TN XI I suppose. Agarkar can still generate more pace than this fellow. I've not seen Dhawal kulkarni after IPL.

Karnataka are closing in on a vital first-innings lead against Saurashtra, who are 150 for 6 in reply to Karnataka's 305. After taking a 188-run lead, UP didn't enforce a follow-on on Gujarat, and are 33 for 1 in their second innings. Rohit Sharma is closing in on a quick century in Ahmedabad, as Mumbai build on a lead against Himachal. In reply to 250, Mumbai are 337 or 5. Wasim Jaffer scored a century, and Rohit is on 97 not out. TN 147/5

With four matches going on and five selectors on the national panel' date= you would expect that it would be simple enough for them to co-ordinate so that at least one of them was present at each game.
Trust BCCI to botch it up! Why can't they divvy up and go watch the 4 matches!