Ranji Trophy, Super League, 2008-09

Chandan

frm cricinf:

Thommo: "On a rest day during the Indian tour in 1977-78, Don Bradman was around in the nets. I was bowling only legspin to him, but he had a couple of young blokes trying to get him out. With no pads, no nothing ... for a 68-year-old, he belted the hell out of them on a turf wicket. And he hadn't batted for 20 years. I went back in and said, 'Why isn't this bastard playing with us tomorrow?' That's how good I thought he was." Btw it's a super interview of Thommo by Nagraj. Do read it .. http://content-www.cricinfo.com/magazine/content/story/330770.html

Saura can hide after this: 132.5 Jobanputra to Tendulkar, no run, Dropped but t'was a tough chance. Tendulkar charged out, moving outside leg in the process, and took it on full and carved it to right of covers where the fielder flung himself but couldn't hold on. and then SIX after this. kids of saura getting bashed and bullied :winky:

Saurashtra must be thinking its not fair..
Ofcourse they will think exactly that. I already said couple of days back - this is not an equal match up. Clearly Bombay will bully saura and get into finals in romping manner. saura getting the :orderorder: hammering now.
Saura can hide after this: 132.5 Jobanputra to Tendulkar, no run, Dropped but t'was a tough chance. Tendulkar charged out, moving outside leg in the process, and took it on full and carved it to right of covers where the fielder flung himself but couldn't hold on. and then SIX after this. kids of saura getting bashed and bullied :winky:
lol finey even now u manage to post something wrong about SRT..its just a domestic game..leave him alone i say
Ofcourse they will think exactly that. I already said couple of days back - this is not an equal match up. Clearly Bombay will bully saura and get into finals in romping manner. saura getting the :hammer: hammering now.
Ofcourse. But then again, would it be fair to any team? Would Mumbai against TN be fair? Should players like SRT be banned from playing Ranji? Its no use whining "no fair, i can haz trophy"...

i am not saying these guys shud not play. infact its good they are playing - more intl players must play ranji trophy. all i meant was... i knew the outcome of this match even before it started - no surprises there. :orderorder: was expected, and it is being delivered. Bombay will win the Ranji Trophy. Neither TN nor UP will stop them.