It seems all over for Asif as his ‘B’ sample tests positive!!

Feed

Asif's line of defense is gonna be the difference in the amount in both samples http://content-ind.cricinfo.com/ipl/content/current/story/365502.html Asif, who faces a possible two-year ban, and his lawyer have questioned the discrepancy in the readings of the two samples. The second sample had a nandrolone concentration of 5.4 nanograms per millilitre of urine while the first had 6.2 nanograms. "We have just completed the test on Asif's B sample and it has come back positive," Asif's lawyer Shahid Karim told AFP. "But I can tell you that the quantity of nandrolone has varied, which we can contest.

Asif's line of defense is gonna be the difference in the amount in both samples http://content-ind.cricinfo.com/ipl/content/current/story/365502.html Asif, who faces a possible two-year ban, and his lawyer have questioned the discrepancy in the readings of the two samples. The second sample had a nandrolone concentration of 5.4 nanograms per millilitre of urine while the first had 6.2 nanograms. "We have just completed the test on Asif's B sample and it has come back positive," Asif's lawyer Shahid Karim told AFP. "But I can tell you that the quantity of nandrolone has varied, which we can contest.
The was a long break between both samples, couldn't this create a difference in the amount found in him? I mean he kept delaying the B sample
The was a long break between both samples, couldn't this create a difference in the amount found in him? I mean he kept delaying the B sample
Both samples are taken at the same time (during or shortly after IPL). The B sample is only tested now. WADA test thousands of samples every year and obviously there is going to be a difference in concentration of nandro. Asif has no case to stand on and it's a desperate act by a desperate human being.
The sample would remain the same thoug, wouldnt it? Both were taken at the same time. i dunno how much of a difference is acceptable
Both samples are taken at the same time (during or shortly after IPL). The B sample is only tested now. WADA test thousands of samples every year and obviously there is going to be a difference in concentration of nandro. Asif has no case to stand on and it's a desperate act by a desperate human being.
So how mcuh of a difference is considered acceptable? and what is the normal accepable Nandrolene levels in human?
The sample would remain the same thoug' date=' wouldnt it? Both were taken at the same time. i dunno how much of a difference is acceptable[/quote'] My bad, i thought he just gave a B sample the other day
agree with that...its not Pak loss but cricket loss as well.....Cricket needs quality fast bowlers like him to keep its charm....:((
no it doesnt. Cricket doesnt need druggie cheats. It needs honest and hardworking "pure" players and apparently asif aint one of them.
Guest dada_rocks

Really shameful when people start ruing about a cheaters career.. It's good for cricket that tainted individuals don't get to play cricket and a level playing field is insured..