Champions Trophy postponement : A devastating decision for Pak, PCB hope to fill gap

Feed

Tics.. u forgot the mother of all series... Pakistan's "home" series played in SL and Sharjah... 2nd Test 59 and 53....:-D:-D:-D
lol i don't forget such series, i just mentioned then last two series in which pak toured australia. that 59, 53 all out game's scorcard is in my favortie list in i,e and firefox, so whenever i want to please my self, i check that scorecard
People know it was farcial umpiring during 99 especially second test that involves Gilchrist, who is true Gentleman cricketer, would have have found guilty if referred to review system. Sadly, there was none review system back then. 7 wrong decisions went against Pakistan in first test against Australia. Even though, Australia is a strong team, but opposition always face unfair umpiring. The rest of blunder umpiring continued in 2nd and 3rd. Too late to fix those now ! :nervous: If review system is instilled, then Abdur Rauf alone good enough to kick some OZ *****. OZ batmen struggle to face swing and reverse swing. Abdur Rauf guru is Waqar Younis. I heard Abdur Rauf was tipped of reverse swing :--D
Ohhh give it a rest.... Australia is not touring Pak and Pak is not touring Australia for a test series for a while. And you have already started your whining about umpiring etc??? I don't see how the March 2009 series is going to happen in Pak. The only possible series I see between Pak and Australia is IF Pak visits Australia in 2010.
lol i don't forget such series, i just mentioned then last two series in which pak toured australia. that 59, 53 all out game's scorcard is in my favortie list in i,e and firefox, so whenever i want to please my self, i check that scorecard
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Tri Series in SA involves Pakistan too The guy just heard on SAMAA TV that SA will be hosting Pakistan and another country to play a tri-series.. samaa tv had shafqat Naghmi live on the line who confirmed that pakistan SA and another country will be participating in the tri-series to be held next month in SA.. he also said that sa are talking to a fourth country to try to get them in the tournament to make it a four-nation tournament... And if i understood correctly he also said that there will be two tournaments a ODI series and a T20 series...the third team most probably is India (50% confirmed) and he didnt name the fourth country... Well it sounds whole lot fun.lets hope everything goes well and pakistan can finaly get to play some competitive cricket... Finally, some Pakistan cricket to watch !

Ohhh give it a rest.... Australia is not touring Pak and Pak is not touring Australia for a test series for a while. And you have already started your whining about umpiring etc??? I don't see how the March 2009 series is going to happen in Pak. The only possible series I see between Pak and Australia is IF Pak visits Australia in 2010.
whining about umpiring? But That's what it happened. Are you whinning about not handling the fact, huh? I don't care if there is series of Pakistan vs Australia will happen or not, but Pakistan lost due to umpiring rather than beaten by umpires. Pakistan could have lost without umpires in 2005, but indeed lost because of poor umpiring..Australia is very good team, but still need help from umpires to favor on them :haha: 99 Test belonged to Pakistan no doubt the fact ! ....Pakistani bowlers were denied the wickets that they had earned especially from second and third test....Well, never mind...
Tics.. u forgot the mother of all series... Pakistan's "home" series played in SL and Sharjah... 2nd Test 59 and 53....:-D:-D:-D
come on ...seriously. we didn't even have Yousuf and Inzimam...Both are strong middle order batman Pakistan rely the most :--D Atleast useless players gave tough fight against Australia in first test. :--D The second and third tests were bound to hit on new low considering without Inzimam and Yousuf, what will you expect :D

Beside, Pakistan did beat Australia when had Mcgrath, Warne and West Indies with the likes of Ambrose, Walsh in VB Series 97. Had India ever beaten Australia when had Mcgrath and Warne and on the other hand, couldn't beat West Indies with likes of Amrbose and Walsh. India consistently choked against Pakistan and Australia in Australia Tri Series that taken place at 2000 after WC 99

come on ...seriously. we didn't even have Yousuf and Inzimam...Both are strong middle order batman Pakistan rely the most :--D
Well how good is Inzimam against Aus anyway... binary figures... :D:D And anyway, his so called "back pain" immediately flares up as soon as he sees Australia...
Atleast useless players gave tough fight against Australia in first test. :--D The second and third tests were bound to hit on new low considering without Inzimam and Yousuf, what will you expect :D
Useless players???... From what I Wasim, Waqar, Shoaib, Razzaq (at least during those times) were far from useless... so are you sayign that these players were useless... WOW I agree, today, 2008, Shoaib and Razzaq would definitely qualify as useless...
Beside, Pakistan did beat Australia when had Mcgrath, Warne and West Indies with the likes of Ambrose, Walsh in VB Series 97. Had India ever beaten Australia when had Mcgrath and Warne and on the other hand, couldn't beat West Indies with likes of Amrbose and Walsh. India consistently choked against Pakistan and Australia in Australia Tri Series that taken place at 2000 after WC 99
1998, 2001 series in India...:finger::finger::finger::finger:
come on ...seriously. we didn't even have Yousuf and Inzimam...Both are strong middle order batman Pakistan rely the most :--D Atleast useless players gave tough fight against Australia in first test. :--D The second and third tests were bound to hit on new low considering without Inzimam and Yousuf, what will you expect :D
You are right to a certain extent...it was a very fragile top and middle order.still getting bowled out for scores of 59 and 53 is not an excuse.
You are right to a certain extent...it was a very fragile top and middle order.still getting bowled out for scores of 59 and 53 is not an excuse.
Pakistan only had Yousuf and Inzimam. Pakistan usually score 300 or 400 with the help of two batmen. If you take out two batmen, that's what you expect. :nervous:
98? Fair enough' date=' but 2001? Thank to umpires :--D[/quote'] again whining about the umpires....Pakistanis should be the last people on earth to complain about umpiring... And no... don't agree with 2001 series won with the help of umpires... one decision here or there maybe... but not the whole series.... i don't want to discuss this further, as it has been repeated numerous times over here and over at the padosi board also. But Pakistan has been most benefited by biased umpiring during 70s, 80s and 90s. So lets just forget about umpiring... Its no point discussing these things with padosi folks ... so ciao...