Arcade section (i.e. Games !)

varun

:nervous: take that vijaythes highscore if you want leave mine alone plz
haha i try what i'm good at man, i don't look at who's high scores they are. i don't know how to play mahjong or half of what vijay's #1 at. I'm comin after both of ya'll though.

Npower Cricket Tournament HAS STARTED player gets reminder after 2 days without playing player gets disqualified after 3 days without playing And you need to play both times or you'll get disqualified ...that's from previous experience. Matchups Shane vs zubin Hamo vs Sanjay laloo vs core ludhianvi vs vpmdon LET THE GAMES BEGIN B->

Npower Cricket Tournament HAS STARTED player gets reminder after 2 days without playing player gets disqualified after 3 days without playing And you need to play both times or you'll get disqualified ...that's from previous experience. Matchups Shane vs zubin Hamo vs Sanjay laloo vs core ludhianvi vs vpmdon LET THE GAMES BEGIN B->
Tournament Status Shane vs zubin - Zubin :--D Hamo vs Sanjay - Sanjay has to play yet.. laloo vs core - Core ludhianvi vs vpmdon - vpmdon has 1 game left to beat Ludh..