WC 2007 : India Vs Bangladesh Officiall topic

Parth

Re: India Vs Bangladesh Officiall topic What the hell??? I hit the sack for sometime and turned on the TV to see this. :mad: From what I read here Tendulkar gifted his wicket too. This is ridiculous store 51/3 after 17 freakin over. Am I sensing an upset here fellas? As long as Rahul is there things will be in shape and eventually India prevails. The minute he goes it is curtains for India. It is a pity India still has to depend on Rahul Dravid to score on a pitch that slightly assits the bowlers :shrug: BTW good on Ganguly for showing a lot of patience. :wtg:

Re: India Vs Bangladesh Officiall topic i dont think, Sachin gifted his wicket, Ravi..... it was a frak dismissal.... he went for an on the rise drive toward mid-on of the left arm spinner, it took the inside edge, hit the pad and popped up to the keeper who fumbled and caught it at last..... oh and they all started doing that "Lilliput Hop"...

Re: India Vs Bangladesh Officiall topic

we will win easily if the pitch behaves like this in bangla innings too
What's wrong with the pitch, is it keeping low or something? I don't see much grass on the pitch and there can't be too much seam movement.

Re: India Vs Bangladesh Officiall topic Ravi, pitch is seaming. Similar to the WI-Pak pitch. It may also be due to early morning starts. I hope the pitch behaves the same way thru out the game. My worry is that the sun beating down the pitch may take the juice away, i hope not.

Re: India Vs Bangladesh Officiall topic There was a bit of swing n seam in the morning Ravi, and the bowlers bowled a tight line. It's eased out now, and these two don't need to give so much respect to the bowlers at this time.

Re: India Vs Bangladesh Officiall topic

we will win easily if the pitch behaves like this in bangla innings too
What's wrong with the pitch, is it keeping low or something? I don't see much grass on the pitch and there can't be too much seam movement.
there was quite a lot of movement. You should have seen how mortaza and rasel were bowling in their later overs