Your full strength ODI side.

To be honest i dont care if Sachin annouces his retirement today cause i know we have a good captain, young guys are progressing well and we will continue winning. Return of sehwag would be good , we lack a power hitter after dhoni hopefully we will find one soon. But for now i am happy with the current look of the team.

we are talking about ODIs and not test so given sehwags ODI record, Kohli didnt exactly let us miss sehwag. Ishant yes he would have been in playing xi but praveen and munaf did a great job. Sachin in ODIs is history, yes he will play a few game and might even get a couple of 100s but an Indian ODI team without sachin is doing just fine.
Ia tht why our ODI team failed to win a SINGLE final without Sachin? He is history right? Sachin's last three ODI scores :- 65, 119*, 91. Even Dhoni has not bettered that
To be honest i dont care if Sachin annouces his retirement today cause i know we have a good captain, young guys are progressing well and we will continue winning. Return of sehwag would be good , we lack a power hitter after dhoni hopefully we will find one soon. But for now i am happy with the current look of the team.
You might have missed the fact that our top order stabilty has been missing big time. Dhoni has been carrying the team for all the matches we won and when he fails everyone else does. Do you want a team whoch gets out for 120 each time? Stop thinking like a kid
Ia tht why our ODI team failed to win a SINGLE final without Sachin? He is history right? Sachin's last three ODI scores :- 65, 119*, 91. Even Dhoni has not bettered that
thats convenient, you giving only his last 3 scores. let me give you a couple of his other scores 7 and 0 thats what he scored against B'desh and SL in WC 2007

Dude ... Right now , our batting revolves around 1 man ... MS Dhoni. Don't kid yourself into thinking we are doing fine without Sachin and Sehwag , coz we are not. We have not made a single decent opening stand since then. Just because Dhoni keeps rescuing us does not mean our batting is doing well. Its not. The Indian team at the moment is Dhoni + Bowlers.