The Symonds Saga

^ Ghanta ! As if he was disciplined before the Slapgate.If my Symo and his mates were so unhappy with the Indians then why is it that they all stood in a queue to get into IPL . Why is it that Symo never publicly said "No I will not play in IPL since BCCI / Indian team was mean to me". if one racial attack was enough to end someone's career then no one from India , Pak , Sri Lanka would be playing international cricket. Sala jabardasti senti maar raha hai.
true....
If my Symo and his mates were so unhappy with the Indians then why is it that they all stood in a queue to get into IPL . Why is it that Symo never publicly said "No I will not play in IPL since BCCI / Indian team was mean to me". Sala jabardasti senti maar raha hai.
dude.. there is one stud named lurker.. goin' gaga ovr supportin' symmo and king greg in other threads.. gve him a nice reply...
language doesnt matter...
Again, it doesnt matter to YOU. For most of well-respected posters it does. And so if you intend to discuss with senior posters learn the language, else be prepared to be ignored. In fact I won't be surprised if none of the senior posters already have you on ignore!
do u honestly think symo wil attract tat kinda money if he retires frm international cricket.. i seriously doubt..
And why should Symonds retire? Just because some dumb Indian freak thinks so?? The question that I had raised, and that you have no answer to, remains - What does it say about Symonds that he was the 2nd most costliets player in the world in IPL? What does it say about Indian Team owners that they were willing to pay any sort of money to have him in the team? Answer that one first. xxx
Guest dada_rocks
Symond should have appeared at team meeting' date=' but i also voice the support of Symond, as he didn't get much support from CA on monkey issues matter. I also fail to understand why Symond wants to play IPL when he is likely to be abused in front of audience. He surely is big time freak.[/quote'] BEcause he started it all and moreover had zero evidence in support of his claim.. may be that's why
BEcause he started it all and moreover had zero evidence in support of his claim.. may be that's why
It all started in India when Australia toured in India. I also saw the documentary of Australian fan who has visited all the way to India, for cricket. He has witnessed much worse. The whole audience went on to call Monkey to Symond. Later, Harbajjan Singh was let go free, due to lack of evidence. but it turned out, it was lie. A clip has leaked in public, to justify that Harbajjan has said the word Monkey. You may find this in Youtube. Technically, Symond never was wrong in first place, and had witnesses like Clark, Hayden. But BCCI has advised CA not to let this spread out in public because Cricket has a huge reputation in India especially the players, are being worshiped. CA knew, but didn't back Symond. That's why Symond is still very upset about that. What i fail to understand is , if you want better money in IPL, then he should keep his mouth shut and let the past goes. After all, this is about money yaar !
lmfao BS.. post the clip then mic cam didnt pick up shyt.. thats y bahjji was let go...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdOJDQbDAsk]YouTube - Harbhajan Symonds Conversation from Stump Microphone[/ame] [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOcgg5ovtvc]YouTube - Harbhajan - Symonds : Conversation Audio Tape[/ame] [ame=
- Harbhajan & Symonds MONKEY issue -- PART I[/ame] [ame=
- Harbhajan & Symonds MONKEY issue -- PART II[/ame] There is documentary based on this issues. The size is really big, but nowhere to be found yet.