Hysterics

Mr. Wicket

I was watching the ending highlights of this recently: http://usa.cricinfo.com/link_to_database/ARCHIVE/2002-03/IND_IN_NZ/SCORECARDS/IND_NZ_ODI6_11JAN2003.html One of THE great Indian chokes. 7 wickets in hand, 4 an over needed for the last 7-8 overs... and they scraped through with a wicket to spare in between a series of runouts, stupid shots and other madness. Only one man could do all that justice on commentary. Navjot Singh Sidhu. Some crazy, CRAZY lines along the lines of "the Kiwis can SMELL the toffee!", "Pandemonium is not reigning, it's pouring", "Good was NOT the word for your performance, my dear friend!" (when Bangar was dismissed), and my personal favourite: " I see the world as a large fruitcake, it wouldn't be complete without a few nuts in it - the INDIANS HAVE GONE NUTS!" Oh for a commentator like him. (Especially given that we will all be subjected to Lal, Rameez and the Usual Crew of Idiots in a few weeks' time again) [note to Rajeev - if you're interested in seeing//sharing the vid, I've got it on my PC - about a 30 MB file. let me know how i can get it across to you]

Rajeev: I don't have the full game. I have the highlights on some VHS back home. I have a clip of the last 10-15 minutes of the highlights (starting at 168/3, right before Sidhu really starts getting into his groove) on my laptop which is 30 MB. What's the best way for me to send it over - do you have a gmail account (where I could send it in rar archive pieces)?

Rajeev: I don't have the full game. I have the highlights on some VHS back home. I have a clip of the last 10-15 minutes of the highlights (starting at 168/3, right before Sidhu really starts getting into his groove) on my laptop which is 30 MB. What's the best way for me to send it over - do you have a gmail account (where I could send it in rar archive pieces)?
wont hurt you to put another id in the cc though? I will PM it to you if you want.