Well played Bangladesh, truly a way better team than India

King

Re: Well played Bangladesh, truly a way better team than India

Hell no. India played sh*tty cricket against a mediocre team. I refuse to acknowledge them as a quality outfit. Sure, they upset India in a World Cup which is a massive feat, but this is all that they are capable of. Now watch the Sri Lankans show India how it's done ! Of course, this is all in the context of their present situation. Perhaps in another 4 years, when those 17 and 18 year old batsmen - the ones who scored fifties today - mature and develop with age, they will be a stronger side. As of right now though, no - they aren't even close. As for India not being able to compete with them; we will soon find out if they are the real deal once the World Cup has finished and they come over for a tour.
A typical Indian fan. Closes his eyes at other teams preformance and only looks at the colors of his liking.
A typical Indian fan eh? How myopic are you?

A typical Indian fan. Closes his eyes at other teams preformance and only looks at the colors of his liking.
Which colours are YOU looking at now, smart ass ? SL 300/4 after 48 overs ! LMFAO !!! Can you hear that ? It's the sound of HELIUM deflating from the Banglastani cricketers' heads ! Back down to earth (and REALITY) now...hahahahah Better team than India indeed...roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

What kind of rubbish thread is this. First time I have seen this cr#p thread. Better team then India, YOU MUST BE FACKING JOKING! Every dog has its day
The same crap that you post every now and then but only thing is that I don't waste my time digging it up. I have my right to post some crap too BTW :hic: I'm at no shame at all to say I felt Bangladesh was a better team than India after India lost to them. Now they are losing by big margin and am liking it. Who the fack cares what I wrote, all I want is to India to go through. I don't mind posting 30 crap threads as long as India goes through. There is no shame in being proved wrong and I don't care.

Re: Well played Bangladesh, truly a way better team than India Ravi my friend; the moral of the story is to remain level-headed no matter how bad things may look. One day doesn't change a history of failure, and one defeat doesn't ruin a particular team's chances. Don't become fickle like the rest of 'em.

Re: Well played Bangladesh, truly a way better team than India To be honest you got to be kidding me it was just one day that India has played badly. Looks like the memory of South Africa tour, West Indies tour, Champions trophy, Malaysia triseries is all history for ya. Sorry not for me. I still don't see qualtiy in Indian team and am just hoping against hope they make it to the super 8 at least. To be in a situation they are in today having to hope for the opponent fail big time says it all. They don't make their destiny but they depend on others' destiny to make it to super 8. In the days to come there will be plenty of threads to dig if we want to. Unfortunately with an inconsistent team like India your quotes can be digged up more often than mine considering this was the first ever post I made about the fortune of Indian team :hic: Rest assured I will not worry doing that, we have way better things to do. As I said it doesn't matter, most here are crap when predicting results. As long as India goes ahead I don't care.

Re: Well played Bangladesh, truly a way better team than India Bangladesh is in NO WAY a better team than India. But we did play better than India on that game; how else would we win? rofl We are still minnows though, seeing how we were buldozed against SL.

Re: Well played Bangladesh, truly a way better team than India Damn.. why did you dig this thread out ovi? I didn't want the bad memories to be digged out. When this thread was created by me it was not meant to compare India and Bangladesh as a team forever. This thread only referred to the game that India lost. I still stand by my words that Bangladesh was a way better team than India on the day India lost.