Hypocrisy at its best...Ponting looking forward to playing in India

inzibhai

Dude I'm not abusing you. I agreed with the part where you said Pakistan isn't a popular place for foreigners but like you just said it's dumb and stupid to stereotype an entire nation of people and that's what I disagreed with.
Every post you have directed at me has things like moron, idiot etc etc Its not hard to post cr#p like that. I know swear and abusive words as well you know! I just dont use them as it really is not that clever. Stick to debating with me instead of abusing me.
No teacher pets. . . . Your support of pakistanis is endearing and I am sure they appreciate that! No doubt you have your holidays booked for Islamabad. Why dont you pop in to the north west frontier as well, apparently the most popular new name there for babies is Osama, I am surew you would love it there!
:hysterical: Is that the best you got? What a joke, you really need to work on better material.
Dude I'm not abusing you. I agreed with the part where you said Pakistan isn't a popular place for foreigners but like you just said it's dumb and stupid to stereotype an entire nation of people and that's what I disagreed with.
You could have said all those things without calling him a moron or a misfit. That's abuse

""What movies do you give them to watch?"" [ame=

- Capatin Vijayakanth Stunts in Sabari[/ame] Theres a young Aus player who was born in Pakistan(Usman Khawaja) playing for NSW here in Aus, he was born in Islamabad but moved out here when he was around 3. Im surprised Pakistan hasnt tried to recruit him to play, he would probably be a good addition to the Pakistan team(is a good left hander for a young player), and being born there would make him eligible.
You could have said all those things without calling him a moron or a misfit. That's abuse
This coming from a guy who calls it (Phak)istan? No offense man, but you're in no position to comment here. But I take your point, I meant to say his post was moronic and stupid and I'll say what I mean in the future.
This coming from a guy who calls it (Phak)istan? No offense man, but you're in no position to comment here.
Spot on. I dont even bother reading these threads these days because all I see are just buckets of stupidity by a select few posters. I did a search for Vijayakanth and found this: Spend all your time slaughtering the west, criticicsing them, launching jehads against them. Then pretend that peole from the west love pakistan or criticise the west for not wanting to go anywere near pakistan! Well, sounds about as realistic as a Zakir Naik speech.
PS: NEVER RIDICULE THE CAPTAIN!. You will be shot off your own bullet if you do (video below). His eternal and all encompassing power (and his 2138596395319561356.312004 university students) would make sure that you're dead meat. On a more serious note, I like how they used wires to lift him because he couldnt get up at 2:13 and had to fast forward his running because he cant run. ;D [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWNzScsO8VM]YouTube - Vijaykanth doesnt need bullet proof[/ame]
This coming from a guy who calls it (Phak)istan? No offense man, but you're in no position to comment here. But I take your point, I meant to say his post was moronic and stupid and I'll say what I mean in the future.
Whats wrong with taking the mick a little bit out of pakistan. Why do you get so upset every time pak is taken the piss out of. Why the OTT political correctness with pakistan. I hope you apply this political correctness to all countries, communities, religions, individuals etc etc. You got some connection with our little neighbours?
Whats wrong with taking the mick a little bit out of pakistan. Why do you get so upset every time pak is taken the piss out of. Why the OTT political correctness with pakistan. I hope you apply this political correctness to all countries' date=' communities, religions, individuals etc etc. You got some connection with our little neighbours?[/quote'] I was replying to a specific post in a specific context. S-P-E-C-I-F-I-C C-O-N-T-E-X-T. Understand? That's why some of your posts come off like lame complaining because you generalize and stereotype instead of being specific in your criticism. It's probably why you got banned right? For example, I have no problem when you can discuss why Pakistan isn't considered a tourist hot spot because of the specific (relatively) things you mentioned rather than generalizing. I can agree with that. And again, who cares about Pakistan? Make jokes (I have about Asif, the PCB, etc), but there's a difference between joking around and insulting someone's religion/race. I've made it more than clear that I'm not from there or know anybody from there. But what's right is right regardless of where you're from. And you're damn right that I'm civilized towards all countries, communities and religions. It's something called honor and respect. Believe it. That's why since you're been crying about me "abusing" you I've decided to tone it down a little bit and not hurt your feelings since you appear so sensitive. In other words, I understand that you say crap like: Spend all your time slaughtering the west, criticicsing them, launching jehads against them. Then pretend that peole from the west love pakistan or criticise the west for not wanting to go anywere near pakistan! But when someone criticises dsr, you start crying to mods "Wah, wah, sniff, sniff, abuse!!!" Well I'll try to be a little more sensitive so you don't get your feelings hurt ok dsr?

Yeah I appreciate if you tone down your abuse. I am a sensitive soul and cant hadle your abuse anymore, I think you are driving me to depression! Pease no more jibes that I am a moron etc I cant face it anymore! I cant believe someone with as you put it with such honour and respect has no respect to individual human beings as well as as you put it to all countrties, communiteis and religions!

Fontaine.....i have been reading some of your posts lately and its pleasing to note that at least there are few indians on this forum who talk sensible. thanks.
Yeah I appreciate if you tone down your abuse. I am a sensitive soul and cant hadle your abuse anymore, I think you are driving me to depression! Pease no more jibes that I am a moron etc I cant face it anymore! I cant believe someone with as you put it with such honour and respect has no respect to individual human beings as well as as you put it to all countrties, communiteis and religions!
Oh Poor you!! ICF seriously needs more mods around here cuz some mods are useless
Hard it may sound MP and Ucilite but there is fair bit of truth in what DSR mentioned. I've read a lot of autobiographies and not many are forthcoming with regards to their visit to Pakistan. They often say there's not much to do in Pakistan both for it being a very religious society and the way of life is far too different. They also complain of lack of places of interest. Almost every book mentions India and Sri Lanka in a different tone. I'm reading "Being Freddi" over the last few days and Freddi has mentioned Zimbabwe tours were more pleasing to him even when it rained through out the tour rather than a visit to Pakistan. He mentions Pakistan officials did their best to help the poms out but despite all that there was no chance they could feel happy playing cricket in Paksitan. So much so that Harmison playing for under 19s team left the team within 10 days of visiting Pakistan. It seems the team pleaded for him to stay back and Freddi the then captain of Under 19 tried his best to convince Harmison to stay back but he didn't wanted to continue on the tour. Imagine a upcoming player playing for U19 cannot be convinced to stay back in Pakistan, how are you going to convince an established player that makes enough money and plays the sport only to achieve certain targets? India was once perceived like this by the likes of Aussie, Poms and Kiwi players but of late these guys want to visit India so dearly one of the Aussie players (I think L Ronchi) wanted to be part of IPL even if he wasn't paid a cent.
very well said ravi. now hear me out please. there is no doubt that Pakistan is a very conservative society. there is no public boozing, bikini beaches or the other 'good' stuff that westerners find in india or SL. However, what's the FUNDAMENTAL purpose behind these visit? to PLAY CRICKET! Now i can understand if someone said that the actual stadiums or playing conditions in general are sub-standard in Pakistan, but if all they are concern about is that they can't party in Pakistan then sorry, but hard luck! This should not be an EXCUSE to not visit Pakistan or any other country. What if Saudi Arabia holds Asian games next time? Will all the countries boycott becasuse they can't party in Saudia? this is a global world and the Westerners have to live and abide by the rules of the country they play in, similar to how we have to live by their rules. I am sure that when Pakistanis and other Muslims athletes visit some non-Muslim countries there are aspects that they find hard to put up with, but they HAVE to because they are there to fulfill their professional commitment. So if Freddi or Harmison do not want to tour Pakistan because they can't party then these players shouldn't be classified as cricketers or sportsmen for that matter. I take it that as a cricketer you have the RESPONSIBILITY towards the game and you should live by it even if its not all that glamorous!
this is a global world and the Westerners have to live and abide by the rules of the country they play in' date=' similar to how we have to live by their rules. I am sure that when Pakistanis and other Muslims athletes visit some non-Muslim countries there are aspects that they find hard to put up with, but they HAVE to because they are there to fulfill their professional commitment. So if Freddi or Harmison do not want to tour Pakistan because they can't party then these players shouldn't be classified as cricketers or sportsmen for that matter. I take it that as a cricketer you have the RESPONSIBILITY towards the game and you should live by it even if its not all that glamorous![/quote'] They dont want to abide by the conserative rules in pakistan so they dont go. Thats their right or are you going to force them to go? You might not like their commitment but they are not the only ones who will avoid your pakistan like they would the plague. If they were told they had to go to Kabul to play cricket you would no doubt slate them when they pull out for not being proffesional and having the RESPONSIBILITY to the game! As for muslim athletes finding it hard in non muslim countries. Thats hysterical and am suprised you typed that with a straight face. Muslims love it in western countries. All the freedom and fun etc. Look at Imran and co. I repeat they love it like Saqlain the mullah who was desperate and sadly able to get UK citizenship. Of course they rush to western countries and fall over backwards to tour there, get county contracts and when they can get citizenship. And of course once they get the UK passport they then whine how awful the western society is, how much better islamic society is and how badly as muslims they are treated. Of course they never actually go back to these wonderful islamic socities but stay in the west and complain. Paks should take a look at their country and why no one wants to go there. If they want westerners to go there then they need to change. If they are not willing to change then carry on growing more and more in to a country of the taliban!

Ucilite and other Paks totally ignores the fact that Pakistan is a poor country. Perhaps the phrase "Beggars can't be choosers" has not dawned on them . And yes , people will go to the hellhole Saudi Arabia if it holds Asian games next time simply because they expect much higher returns from that trip. It's sad , but the only people who fancy visiting Pakistan nowadays are the "Foreign fighters". And you guys need to accept the fact that not everybody fancies namaz after a hard day's work. So if Freddi or Harmison do not want to tour Pakistan because they can't have avenues to relax after hard day's work , then they have a right to express their displeasure and choose not to go. Many conservative Muslims go to USA for betterment of life whether they like the culture or not simply because USA is a rich country. Finally , in defense of Pakistanis , they generally are known to be hospitable and the treatment meted out to Indians in 2004 was exceptional.

They dont want to abide by the conserative rules in pakistan so they dont go. Thats their right or are you going to force them to go? You might not like their commitment but they are not the only ones who will avoid your pakistan like they would the plague. If they were told they had to go to Kabul to play cricket you would no doubt slate them when they pull out for not being proffesional and having the RESPONSIBILITY to the game! As for muslim athletes finding it hard in non muslim countries. Thats hysterical and am suprised you typed that with a straight face. Muslims love it in western countries. All the freedom and fun etc. Look at Imran and co. I repeat they love it like Saqlain the mullah who was desperate and sadly able to get UK citizenship. Of course they rush to western countries and fall over backwards to tour there, get county contracts and when they can get citizenship. And of course once they get the UK passport they then whine how awful the western society is, how much better islamic society is and how badly as muslims they are treated. Of course they never actually go back to these wonderful islamic socities but stay in the west and complain. Paks should take a look at their country and why no one wants to go there. If they want westerners to go there then they need to change. If they are not willing to change then carry on growing more and more in to a country of the taliban!
dsr...you truly are a bitter person who has nothing better to do than to degrade Muslims in every possible way he can!!! and you would be the last person that anyone would look for advice so please save it. I can go on and on here, but I realize that there is no point arguing with you because I know you would reply back slandering Islam more, which I certainly can't tolerate so you will be the 2nd person on ICF that I will no longer care to reply. The first being your good old friend Predator_05

Well, I am against generalizing. Muslims can not be generalized to be bad people just based on what some of them do. I have a good number of Muslim friends and they are very good people. There are bad people and good people. Its sad that bad Muslims do what they do on the name of religion there by giving a bad name to the rest of the Muslims.