Hypocrisy at its best...Ponting looking forward to playing in India

inzibhai

there is a reason why this moron is one of the most hated person after Bush.... Ponting looking forward to playing in India New Delhi, Sept 14 Zeecric Bureau Even as Cricket Australia ordered a security review in wake of the recent blasts that rocked India’s capital New Delhi, Oz skipper Ricky Ponting said that he is looking forward to the Test series in India. Ponting will lead a 15 member Aussie squad to India to play a four match Test series, the first of which is scheduled to be played in Bangalore from October 9. The other games will be played at Mohali (17-21 Oct), Delhi (29 Oct - 2 Nov) and Nagpur (6 – 10 Nov). Talking to a news channel, Ponting said that he was eagerly looking ahead to touring India and that the series was expected to be a closely fought one. "Yes, we are all looking forward to it. It is obviously a great place to play cricket and Australia have really enjoyed touring India." "We know that we are going to get a great contest. India are a very good cricket team and whatever we saw in Australia during last summer, it pretty much guarantees that the upcoming series is going to be a good series." When asked about the state of his wrist injury, Ponting said that he was fully fit and rearing to go. "I am doing okay. I had some six weeks off for after the wrist injury and from last week I have started batting again. So, it is coming along pretty well."

Of course the aussies want to tour India. And dont want to tour pak land. The money issue is a red herring and so is the security. The fact is and paks need to understand this. Is that people generally hate going to pakistan. Its a very un enjoyable country for so many reasons. Thats why you have no tourism and India has loads. You never here people saying I would love to go to pak one day. But nearly anyone says one day i would love to go to Inda. You have no booze, no freedom, religious doctrines whicxh effect enjoyment. Simply put no one wants to go pakistan cos its boring as hell and very claustrophioc being camped in your bedroom all day.

Of course the aussies want to tour India. And dont want to tour pak land. The money issue is a red herring and so is the security. The fact is and paks need to understand this. Is that people generally hate going to pakistan. Its a very un enjoyable country for so many reasons. Thats why you have no tourism and India has loads. You never here people saying I would love to go to pak one day. But nearly anyone says one day i would love to go to Inda. You have no booze, no freedom, religious doctrines whicxh effect enjoyment. Simply put no one wants to go pakistan cos its boring as hell and very claustrophioc being camped in your bedroom all day.
And when you play cricket, no one comes to watch. :D
return of the racist....
you can call hiim whatever u want... but u cant refute wat he has said.. theres a lot of truth on it
add to that list, flat pitches which make the matches so boring... even 350s r not defendable in ODI s .... and asbolutely no crowd...
agree with u
return of the racist....
What because I tell you facts! The aussies and others will look for any excuse not to go to pakistan. It simply is not a nice place to visit for numerous reasons which I will list if you want! When do you hear people in the west say " I would love to go to pakistan one day?" However, many times you will hear people in the west say they want to go to India and of course many actually do! Those are the facts and money/security are red herrings! MP and other paks need to face the facts and stop living in a dream world
There isnt much there that isnt the exact truth or a very close reflection of truth. Pakistan right now is a political and an economic orphan. That’s the reality. If you don’t believe me, go to any news website and run a search for ‘Pakistan’ and see all the related articles that pop-up. Almost all of them have something to do with some form of terrorism or the other. Of course, in many of those instances, Pakistan may be the victim itself, but that’s beyond the point. Essentially, if things keep going as they’re, Pakistan will soon become a pariah nation.
What because I tell you facts! The aussies and others will look for any excuse not to go to pakistan. It simply is not a nice place to visit for numerous reasons which I will list if you want! When do you hear people in the west say " I would love to go to pakistan one day?" However, many times you will hear people in the west say they want to go to India and of course many actually do! Those are the facts and money/security are red herrings! MP and other paks need to face the facts and stop living in a dream world
I just don’t get this…..if Pakistan isn’t safe for Aussies to visit than how in the world is it safe for Indians? Surely the life of an Aussie can’t be more valuable than an Indian and plus I would argue that Indians probably are more at risk when they visit Pakistan because of our past history! So all you Indians who are defending Aussies not touring Pakistan essentially are accepting the fact that WHITES are superior to YOU guys!!! I obviously don’t run PCB, but right now I don’t give a damn if Aussies or any other white nation tours us or not….I have had enough of their crap and the PCB needs to STOP begging them to come play in Pakistan. The Pakistan cricket can surely survive this bad patch and should be thankful to whatever cricket it gets at this point, but we must maintain our dignity and respect.
I just don’t get this…..if Pakistan isn’t safe for Aussies to visit than how in the world is it safe for Indians? Surely the life of an Aussie can’t be more valuable than an Indian and plus I would argue that Indians probably are more at risk when they visit Pakistan because of our past history! So all you Indians who are defending Aussies not touring Pakistan essentially are accepting the fact that WHITES are superior to YOU guys!!! I obviously don’t run PCB, but right now I don’t give a damn if Aussies or any other white nation tours us or not….I have had enough of their crap and the PCB needs to STOP begging them to come play in Pakistan. The Pakistan cricket can surely survive this bad patch and should be thankful to whatever cricket it gets at this point, but we must maintain our dignity and respect.
Obviously, it is a really big blow to the Pakistani ego and finances at the same time. But I think your argument is flawed because on a worldwide scale, a white life is definitely bigger than a brown life. For example, 9/11..4000 whites killed, resulting in several hundred thousand brown lives. The militants in Pak might just be more tempted to kill the white kaffirs than the brown ones, because that will give them maximum media coverage and the message of ...... will be heard loud and clear all over the world. Remember how much of a press coverage Daniel Pearl recieved ? Heck, they even have a Jolie starrer hollywood movie on it. Wouldn't have happened if it was a desi reporter, surely.
Obviously, it is a really big blow to the Pakistani ego and finances at the same time. But I think your argument is flawed because on a worldwide scale, a white life is definitely bigger than a brown life. For example, 9/11..4000 whites killed, resulting in several hundred thousand brown lives. The militants in Pak might just be more tempted to kill the white kaffirs than the brown ones, because that will give them maximum media coverage and the message of ...... will be heard loud and clear all over the world. Remember how much of a press coverage Daniel Pearl recieved ? Heck, they even have a Jolie starrer hollywood movie on it. Wouldn't have happened if it was a desi reporter, surely.
ok...so if you are willing to conceive that a white life is more valuable than a brown life then obviously there isn't much to argue here. we in pakistan do realize how screwed things are here, but unfortunately as long we have the US and NAO presence in Afghanistan things are not going to improve at our end as well. Oh well, what you can do now.....you guys enjoy the Aussie series. May the best team win!!!
You dont get it. The security is a red herring, although to be fair people are scared of pakistan and pakistanis generally. It is the fact they just dont want to go there cos the players find it a miserable time while touring and is seen as a very grim place to go! Thus they will find any excuse not to go. Even if it means being hypocrites they dont care as long as they dont have to go to pak. While many players and touring fans and tourists love the fact they get the chance to go to India.