two warm up games? why?

i hate dhoni

The number of warm up games is the responsibility of each country's board ... so its not India's fault that Aust get 2 ... its BCCI's fault that India only got 1 ... India didnt want to cancel the ODI series against Pakistan last year (if they did they could have got 5 warm up games if they wanted)

Reason: Dhoni didnt goto SL , can dump Indian team whenever the going gets tough, didnt score in Aus, lost kitply cup final, hates badrinath Real Reason: Not willing to accept rapid rise of Dhoni as a goto batsman, No 1 keeper in World (Now that gili has retired) and above all as a Captain who wins against all odds given ANY kind of team
What nonsense. Dhoni didn't want to dump the Indian Team. He publicly and privately asked that he be rested and given a break considering he probably played more cricket than anyone else during the past year, combined with various injuries and niggles. It was only when the BCCI ignored his requested that he openly asked to be rested. I agree that he isn't a great test player by any means but what basis do you have to say he hates Badri? What a bunch of bs.
What nonsense. Dhoni didn't want to dump the Indian Team. He publicly and privately asked that he be rested and given a break considering he probably played more cricket than anyone else during the past year, combined with various injuries and niggles. It was only when the BCCI ignored his requested that he openly asked to be rested. I agree that he isn't a great test player by any means but what basis do you have to say he hates Badri? What a bunch of bs.
you misunderstood my post. under reason i have listed the lousy reasons 'i hate dhoni' is likely to give.