two warm up games? why?

i hate dhoni

i hear there r two warm up games for aussies which is very stupid by BCCI.india just had one 3 day game in aus and even that was washed out. remember hw we got thrashed in melbourne bcoz of that?.india should not allow aus to acclimitize b4 1st test or we will get thrashed. P.S.: i hereby express my deep grief for delhi blast victims. i hope they somehow recover from thier losses

i hear there r two warm up games for aussies which is very stupid by BCCI.india just had one 3 day game in aus and even that was washed out. remember hw we got thrashed in melbourne bcoz of that?.india should not allow aus to acclimitize b4 1st test or we will get thrashed. P.S.: i hereby express my deep grief for delhi blast victims. i hope they somehow recover from thier losses
Indian had only one warm up game because of BCCI and not CA. CA has planned better.
thats bcoz hes highly overrated.case in point his sure selection for test captaincy despite his average record. I DON'T KNOW WHY EVERYBODY IGNORES THAT?
You 'hate' someone because you 'think' he is over rated? And you hate him so much that you created an id stating your hatred? How can that be a reason to hate someone? You can dislike him, but hate? BTW I dont think he is over rated.
ok i just dislike him.or i dislike people who shower him with praises wen he does well but dont criticize him wen he struggles( like in tests in oz). i dont think hes done enough to deserve a khel ratna for instance
Okay, I see reasons to dislike people who hero worship him (nothing new in India) or dislike the selectors who select him, but I still cant see why you dislike him.
sorry if it offended you
Its okay, you dont have to be sorry.
i hear there r two warm up games for aussies which is very stupid by BCCI.india just had one 3 day game in aus and even that was washed out. remember hw we got thrashed in melbourne bcoz of that?.india should not allow aus to acclimitize b4 1st test or we will get thrashed.
Yes, there really is no reason why BCCI shud agree to 2 games. Give them one game, and tell them, that's that.
ok i just dislike him.or i dislike people who shower him with praises wen he does well but dont criticize him wen he struggles( like in tests in oz). i dont think hes done enough to deserve a khel ratna for instance
I agree. Although, I'd put it differently. I think the Khel Ratna doesn't deserve Dhoni. Dhoni for President! :two_thumbs_up: :isalute:
thats bcoz hes highly overrated.case in point his sure selection for test captaincy despite his average record. I DON'T KNOW WHY EVERYBODY IGNORES THAT?
He leads T20 and ODI team. We won T20 WC, doing a great job in ODIs (unless you want to crib about kitply cup final), he lead test team in one game when we were down 0-1 and might i add WON that test. If test series loss in SL didnt open your eyes on how important he is to our test side then nothing will. If your argument is how a batsman with such an 'avg' record lead Indian side, then explain why two of the best batsman of modern cricket have such pathetic record as captains ?
I still can not understand why he hates/dislikes Dhoni. Show me one reason.
Reason: Dhoni didnt goto SL , can dump Indian team whenever the going gets tough, didnt score in Aus, lost kitply cup final, hates badrinath Real Reason: Not willing to accept rapid rise of Dhoni as a goto batsman, No 1 keeper in World (Now that gili has retired) and above all as a Captain who wins against all odds given ANY kind of team