Ireland won already????

King

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Ireland won already???? umpires have too much powe this is bloody pitch dark why wud anyone resume match in this kind of light condition

Re: Ireland won already???? 27.4 Mohammad Sami to KJ O'Brien, no run, O'Brien back and into line The batsmen will have to adjust to some appalling light. 4.50pm Out come the players and officials. The Pakistan players look strangely deflated - I say strangely as they seemed to be on their way out and now at least they have a chance to battle to the end APPALLING light...not fair on the leprechauns

Re: Ireland won already????

it will be truly salt-in-the-wound putting if Pak win. They must lose. major consolcation that will be
I agree. Only thing that hasn't put me into depression today. Given that it has resumed, I can see Pak winning this one. :wall:

Re: Ireland won already???? Man the Irish followers are pretty fanatic. I never quite knew they love this sport this much. There is fair bit of Irish support and they are noisy. They are cheering every run and boy they sound like a billion in the ground.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Ireland won already???? Odd this, as the light is as bad as it was when they went off earlier. This is from cricinfo.. ICC trying its best to retain the top teams

Re: Ireland won already???? Ireland are getting harsh treatment here, Australia wouldn't be subjected to this, and even if they were, they wouldn't be expected to win. Facing pace in the dark? Is this what it's come to to ensure interest in the World cup remains by keeping at least one popular Sub-Continental team reaches the super-8s?...

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Ireland won already???? You get the feeling that the light won't hold much longer and that it's a question of when they batsmen are offered it again rather than if. 28.1 Iftikhar Anjum to NJ O'Brien, no run, slanted across the left hander and left Odd this, as the light is as bad as it was when they went off earlier. Iftikhar comes back on ...